[Free][APP] ANDi - Your Personal Gaming Assistant

KrisWB

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Hey all,

I am Kris, the Lead Marketer at London based start-up, ANDi Games Ltd[/B].

Our first project, simply named ANDi, is now available to download from the Google Play Store.

ANDi is your personalised gaming assistant that helps you choose the next game you want to play.

It can be a struggle to find the next great game to play on your mobile. We know because we were having the same issue. Not only does it take up to 15 minutes to find a game you may want to play, but 72% of games installed on mobile devices are played just once or twice before being uninstalled. ANDi wants to change the way we find, play and share games. Using an assertive UI, powered by modern Machine Learning technologies, ANDi knows the next game you want to play and when you’ll want to play it. ANDi takes care of your game management, placing them all in one place, making it easy for you to manage your library of games.

Features:
  • The world's first "Tinder for Games" lets you discover games in a more efficient system, learning from your preferences as you swipe.
  • Home screen widget designed to make launching your favourite game easier than ever.
  • *Coming Soon* Never have to search through the Play Store again! We'll find the games you want for you and show them to you when we know you want them!
  • *Coming Soon* Stay up to date with the games your friends, family, co-workers are playing.
  • *Coming Soon* Easily share game content with all your friends across all your social networks.

Links:
Google Play Store D/L
Website
Press Page

We'd love to hear from you, so feel free to PM me here on the forums or contact me kris[@]get-andi.com with questions or queries.

Thanks, Kris. :D

Attachments

• 1_androidphone.jpg
    1_androidphone.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2_androidphone.jpg
    2_androidphone.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 3_androidphone.jpg
    3_androidphone.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 4_androidphone.jpg