My note 2 led is broken or glass is broken ?

KaranMehta91

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
i own an samsung galxy note 2 n7100
due to fall of my phone first i was able to see half screen or 1-4 screen and use touch but after 1 or 2 hours now i am not able to see anything on the screen i see total black screen and
and blue notification and pannel light only and hear messages and calls sounds and i can see some cracks on the screen
what do you think that i need to replce only glass or i need to replace the whole led pnnel ?
hope that you can help me out with this thing
thnk you so much in advance

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
i own an samsung galxy note 2 n7100
due to fall of my phone first i was able to see half screen or 1-4 screen and use touch but after 1 or 2 hours now i am not able to see anything on the screen i see total black screen and
and blue notification and pannel light only and hear messages and calls sounds and i can see some cracks on the screen
what do you think that i need to replce only glass or i need to replace the whole led pnnel ?
hope that you can help me out with this thing
thnk you so much in advance

It sounds like you have a damaged lcd. To be safe, I'd suggest replacing both the panel and glass. It's a little more money, but the replacement is more straight forward since you don't have to separate the glass screen from the panel.

Let us know how it goes.