My screen displays have gone to an xray vision, with all colors reversed. How can I fix this?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my screen displays have gone to an xray vision, with all colors reversed

Settings/Device/Accessibility, scroll down to the Vision section. Negative colors. The box is probably checked - uncheck it.

Cornelya Mims

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Settings/Device/Accessibility, scroll down to the Vision section. Negative colors. The box is probably checked - uncheck it.

Thank i so much for this information and technology making it possible!!! I was about to freak out if I had to get a new phone. Im glad it was a problem easily fixed. Have a great day....u just made mines one!

Last edited by a moderator:

Indigo777

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
I really would like to thank you for this information. It was a great help!! Your advice saved me a lot of time, energy, and effort. I really appreciated this advice.:)

Deva Nathan

May 20, 2017
Visit site

Hi Rukbat,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It helped me real quick when I was asking google for solution. Thanks for your effort. I signed up a new account, just for replying to you and for saying thanks.

keke64

Aug 23, 2017
Visit site

Thank you!!! My son handed me his phone and asked if I could fix it. I checked the "Display", rebooted, removed the battery, but to no avail!!! Until I saw this, and bam!!! Followed it exactly, and now its back to normal!!! Appreciate it!!!!!!!

raammohan kumar

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site

Your advice saved me a lot of time, energy, and effort. Really very thank you. :)

nuojin7872

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site

Brilliant Rukbat!

My mobile phone is XiaoMi cellphone. It happened to me. All the colors are reversed, like X-ray.

And with your help, I found similar setting in XiaoMi cellphone.

If anyone has same issue as mine and they are using XiaoMi phone.

The setting would be "Setting/Additional settings/Accessibility/Color inversion". Please turn it off.

And after turning this setting off, my phone looks even better than before.

Amazing!

Thank you Rukbat! I signed up only for saying "thank you".

Tonya Mcfall

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site

Best advice ever it was such a annoying problem i dont even understand how it happened but thank you a bunch!!!!👍

Technokov

Dec 4, 2018
Visit site
Havent got an option for this in settings.........what to do ?

You may go to settings
Type in reset in scroll bar at the very type ,press reset and that may do it.
It fixed mine, back to normal colour etc.
My SIM provider walked me through it

Last edited by a moderator: