Hi, my phone Agua Rio has 'black/ blank screen' but I think it still works fine. What could the problem be?

A

AC Question

Hi, myphone agua rio has 'black/ blank screen' but i think it still works fine.

It was working perfectly fine last night and i was using it like normal, when i noticed that i couldn't view videos anymore but still hear the sound. I ignored it but then when i tried to access my game, I couldn't..then facebook...so i decided to reboot. That's when the black screen happened. So i did the usual troubleshoot steps. Turned it off, removed batteries sim cards and memory card. Left it alone for a long while and it seemed to work although i still could not view videos or access my game. It seemed to work perfectly fine....didn't even slow down. Just when i thought it was fixed, the screen would not turn back on after it wet on sleep mode for a few minutes..the Led light at the bottom still works so i know the phone itself is fine . I dunno what to do anymore. And i can still answer calls!! can someone please help?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi, myphone agua rio has 'black/ blank screen' but i think it still works fine.

It was working perfectly fine last night and i was using it like normal, when i noticed that i couldn't view videos anymore but still hear the sound. I ignored it but then when i tried to access my game, I couldn't..then facebook...so i decided to reboot. That's when the black screen happened. So i did the usual troubleshoot steps. Turned it off, removed batteries sim cards and memory card. Left it alone for a long while and it seemed to work although i still could not view videos or access my game. It seemed to work perfectly fine....didn't even slow down. Just when i thought it was fixed, the screen would not turn back on after it wet on sleep mode for a few minutes..the Led light at the bottom still works so i know the phone itself is fine . I dunno what to do anymore. And i can still answer calls!! can someone please help?

Welcome to the forums!

You are going to have to take the phone to a repair place to have it checked.