- 09-19-2013, 08:34 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: pdfs in Dolphin on Galaxy Tab 2
I have similar problem. Example:
I have problem with opening local files (.pdf) by clicking on the link on the local html page on android.
Example, I have folder on android device with two files:
1) html page index.html with following code:
<a href="test.pdf">LINK PDF</a>
2) test.pdf file
If I click to LINK PDF on android device in dolphin browser, I get “The url is not supported for download”, and I can’t show test.pdf. But default android browser offers to choose program for open test.pdf file (I use Adobe Reader) and then open .pdf file.
Maybe I’m doing something wrong? Maybe can help me with my problem? I want to local .pdf file could open in another program (in my case in Adobe Reader) after click on link.
Anybody can help?
- By phandroid2302 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
- By Maddog121806 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:09 PM
- By physioprof in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:25 PM
- By Merel van der Meer in forum Other Huawei Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:14 AM