Dolphin Browser: Web pages FLASHING!!
I have a problem with a lot of webpages causing Dolphin to start flashing and mean bad flashing, the whole page flashing to a blank white page. Can't determine what the pages have in common or why it starts. My other browsers do not demonstrate this nor do any apps. I can read the pages while this is happening and is very annoying.
Have Jetpack but doesn't seem to make a difference
Using desktop agent but doesn't seem to matter
Sometimes it seems to be triggered when I try to scroll the page
Flash player always on
Load images always on
100% fit to page
Auto fit on
Block popups on
DNS prefetch on, doesn't seem to make a difference
Pre-connect on doesn't seem to make a difference
Pre-Cache and Pre-loading on doesn't seem to make a difference
Asus TF300 whatever is the latest Android system Dolphin 10.2.6 Jetpack 6.0.1
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-03-2014 at 01:35 PM.
- 04-21-2014, 08:56 AM #3
- 05-18-2014, 03:27 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Dolphin Browser: Web pages FLASHING!!
"I have this problem too" on my SGS3 i9300.
What I mean by flashing is when I have a webpage fully loaded randomly (2-20 seconds) the screen becomes white (only within the browser) for ~500ms and reappears again.
I'll be following this thread if someone needs more details...
- By takpro in forum Chrome OSReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:50 AM
- By cristianocr7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:00 AM
- By botchag in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:38 AM
- By maxell100 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:58 PM
- By mikesalive83 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:03 PM