Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stocked out! Whoo!!!

Default Updated and now it drains my battery

I recently updated to whatever update changed the interface from the minimalist version to "I want to look like Android" and now it kills my battery life. I can't figure out what settings if any I can turn off to disable any of the new interface because I'm assuming that it's what is killing my battery.

Phone: LG G2.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Updated and now it drains my battery

Quote Originally Posted by dyslexicbunny View Post
    I recently updated to whatever update changed the interface from the minimalist version to "I want to look like Android" and now it kills my battery life. I can't figure out what settings if any I can turn off to disable any of the new interface because I'm assuming that it's what is killing my battery.

Phone: LG G2.
    Well, I would say this I have heard from many users that after updating battery life seems to get degraded I'll say you can't do anything rather than waiting for the next bug fix update,...

Default Re: Updated and now it drains my battery

I backed-up settings, removed Dolphin, shutted phone down, started in Recovery Mode, Cleared Cache, rebooted, then reinstalled Dolphin + import all settings and all seems to work fine again! Battery life is great where before it would like you said have a massive drain. mobile.tunnybrowser was the cullprit it seemed in my Battery Settings.