I recently updated to whatever update changed the interface from the minimalist version to "I want to look like Android" and now it kills my battery life. I can't figure out what settings if any I can turn off to disable any of the new interface because I'm assuming that it's what is killing my battery.

Phone: LG G2.
    05-01-2014 11:07 AM
    I recently updated to whatever update changed the interface from the minimalist version to "I want to look like Android" and now it kills my battery life. I can't figure out what settings if any I can turn off to disable any of the new interface because I'm assuming that it's what is killing my battery.

Phone: LG G2.
    Well, I would say this I have heard from many users that after updating battery life seems to get degraded I'll say you can't do anything rather than waiting for the next bug fix update,...
    05-02-2014 07:19 AM
    I backed-up settings, removed Dolphin, shutted phone down, started in Recovery Mode, Cleared Cache, rebooted, then reinstalled Dolphin + import all settings and all seems to work fine again! Battery life is great where before it would like you said have a massive drain. mobile.tunnybrowser was the cullprit it seemed in my Battery Settings.
    05-12-2014 06:07 AM