Hello, I rooted my D2G with z4root and removed some of the preinstalled apps (blockbuster, mobile hot spot) with titanium backup. I have resotred the apps I could, but I don't think it restored all of them, and removed root through z4root but when I check for a system update it says I am up to date. Do I have to do the sbf thing?
    10-15-2011 11:19 AM
    SBF will definitely put you back onto the verizon update line, but you'll lose everything in the process.
    nitsuac likes this.
    10-15-2011 11:41 PM
    My phone found the update a few days later (I was still unrooted), and it downloaded fine but when it went to apply the update it failed. I have since tried to repeat the process and it downloads but won't install. Is there something I can fix? I would like to keep game saves and stuff instead of losing everything through sbf if at all possible.
    10-20-2011 01:07 PM
    I was rooted and had some pre installed apps that I deleted. I had to SBF to get my phone to update.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    10-28-2011 07:26 PM
    I accidentally deleted the amazon mp3 app once. There's a place you can download the systems files including preloaded apps. Might be able to fix it that way
    12-04-2011 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD