d2g nand error /system

darkavenger

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I rooted and got the bootstrap running, all went well. I tried flahing liberty 3 unofficial over stock GB and got a Bootloop, and now I get an error restoring the original nand. error restoring /system help?

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I rooted and got the bootstrap running, all went well. I tried flahing liberty 3 unofficial over stock GB and got a Bootloop, and now I get an error restoring the original nand. error restoring /system help?

before you flash, select wipe /system in the mounts menu in CWM
idk might help, if not you might need to SBF

anon(627628)

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
The very first thing you should do is confirm the version of clockwork mod you have. If you have any rom other than stock flashed, you MUST flash the 'DROID x (2nd-init)'. If you flash the d2g version, you'll get errors with nandroids. I had this problem when I first started flashing roms on my d2g, because no one really explains the roms are 2nd init and the cwm for the d2g isn't.

If I remember correctly, a saved nandroid restored just fine, once I flashed the correct cwm. But if you bootlooped, you probably need to sbf. There's a gb sbf posted @ Rootz, so that can save you some steps.

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
That might explain why I couldn't wipe data. Cwr would go through the motions, but it wouldn't actually wipe data/reset. Recovery just wasn't working quite right, I ended up sbfing.

Tapped on my Bionic running KIN3TX.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance