Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default bootloader problem

okay so on my droid 2 global im trying to sbf it and its not working. i have the rsdlit 4.9 download along with the VZW-4.5.608.zip but what ever i do to get past the flash non of it works and so now my phone is stuck at bootloader even when i take out my battery and put it back in. it willl just boot up bootloader.can anyone help? ill pay $10.00 paypal if some one can fix this

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

Default Re: bootloader problem

You have to unzip the zip file and find the SBF file then when you start the flash in rsd you use the SBF file

ROM
    No more roms for me.

your rsdlite version is around 2 years old. latest version at least 5.6

After the flashing process was complete, and the phone was rebooted by rsd, did you hold down the physical x key?
    If not, just hold down that key on restart, then when the screen with the android and a "! " appears, push vol up and down simultaneously to enter stock recovery. Choose factory reset, run it, then choose reboot system.

Tapped on my Bionic running KIN3TX.

ROM
    Jelly Bean/ Thors ICS

The version of the program shouldn't affect the outcome of the process, the old version is the only version I've ever used and its worked every time...