Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default best rom as far as stablility

Hey All,

I was wondering what the most stable ROM is for the d2g? My wife's phone is always locking up or not doing something or doing something its not supposed to, so I am tired of hearing her complain on a daily basis, I am at my wits end. I am going to root it and put another ROM on it because gingerbread sucks on this phone. Any suggestions?

Default Re: best rom as far as stablility

Good lord upgrade that poor woman!

Global Posts
    1,022 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBlur v1.3

Default Re: best rom as far as stablility

I've been using Cyanogenmod7 with a Gingerbread Kernel. Cyanogenmod7's official use Froyo. I believe the exact name that I'm using is POOKA-CM4D2G-GB-20120519. So far it has been running great and with little issues. The camera is a little bit more grainy than stock, but for the most part pictures still come out okay. I tried AOKP, just was too buggy and wasn't for me especially not able to get most applications from market as it thinking it's not a supported device. (Even if the application is ICS supportive) I think this could also be an issue with it being ICS on a GB kernel.

My 0.02
    Carrier: Verizon / Device: Motorola Droid Razr M / Android Version: 4.3 / Android ROM: Paranoid Android