hey, i just installed fission and when i turn on my phone it boots up once, gets to the red eye screen then reboots and finally boots up. when it finally boots up i get a ton of boxes saying so and so app has crashed and i have to force close. as soon as i force close the box comes up again. it is all on a black background and it looks like the background is blank. i am worried that i broke my phone because i am a n00b at this kind of stuff. thanks in advance.
    01-19-2011 09:08 PM
    i'd reflash fission with a "wipe data and cache". make sure you are using the latest v2.6.1 it will likely have the best luck
    01-26-2011 02:37 PM
    I am starting to have a few minor issues with my rooted Droid 2 using Fission 2.5.7 and Gingerbread Theme. Latest is I can't send attachments to messages. Can I just reflash the ROM and if I do that will I lose my present setup? Noob at all this and don't really know where to start. Also how would I drop Fission and change ROM? Thanks in advance.
    03-31-2011 01:40 AM
    if you install the fission 2.5.7 "upgrade" no data wipe needed from Fission Rom Manager you should be all fixed up if you problem is a bad /system file. Otherwise i'd say get FRMfull and move up to fission 2.6.1 because it is super good.

Keep in mind that Liberty 2.0 just released for the D2/X yesterday. I haven't tried it as its not a gingerbread build and i'm currently on the gingerbread leak. But liberty puts out top notch software.
    04-01-2011 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD