D2 Rom help

stasco

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have what could be a major problem, borne mostly from my stupidity and lack of forethought, but perhaps some of you will be kind enough to take pity and help me.

I recently rooted my D2, still well under contract with Verizon. Foolishly I decided to use my new found power to permanently remove some of the bloat-ware that came on the phone, including the Motoblur launcher. I didn't back any of these apps up, because I'm an idiot.

Now, my phone is having microphone issues, which I have come to find are relatively commonplace, and I am confident that Verizon will replace the phone if it's under warranty, but even though I have unrooted and performed a factory reset of the phone, some of the factory apps are still missing and I am worried this will cause warranty problems for me.

Is there a good way to get those apps back onto the phone, or perhaps even a list of the apps that come on a factory default D2?

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
did you make a backup of your device before you deleted the file? hopefully right after you rooted your device?

do you remember doing anything like this

If not its ok, we'll still be able to help you out.

jocko

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Is it r2d2 or just d2? if worst comes to worst all you'll have to do is SBF but its not too big of a deal. Don't worry we gotcha covered. (I think, cory's a way bigger genius than I am)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar