How to SBF back to stock

Xdr01dX

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
:)Thanks a lot, you helped me save my bricked Droid X :confused:with these instructions for Battery Low issues. Thanks again! Keep up the great work!

turner3d

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Can someone PLEASE post an SBF file that's not hosted on megaupload or multiupload? Megaupload is obviously gone, and I don't know what's up with multiupload, but it does not work. Thanks!

joseph_2610

May 9, 2012
Visit site
hi guys
i am new here, i just tried to install cynogen 7 mode to my droid2g, but i made a mistake as my system updated before to .621 version and after i fiished, the phone hanged at the moto logo and tried to flash it by rsd lite 4.6 and 5.6 but after i got to recovery mode and start flash, flashing fail and i got an error code corrupt, can't do anything with my phone , what ever i did, i pressed x key and power, volume and power, no option appears, just the recovery mode screen with bootloader do.11, code corrupt, battery ok, ok to program, connect usb, data cable
any help please
i am new with android

Brutus71

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a DROID 2...it is rooted.does anyone know how to unroot this phone back to factory settings ?? I have tried everything...no dice...

I have tried different sbf files...and used the RSD lite...nothing...phone wont go back to original Verizon factory settings...

Please,please help !!!

sd_shadow

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
easiest is unroot with same program you rooted with, and do a factory reset

are you getting errors, with rsdlite?
do you know how to use rsdlite
read Droid Wiki: SBF, Recovery, CWM info

you could try D2 ezSBF

recommend wiping data before and after
where are getting SBFs try
Droid SBFs or Droid-Developers SBF

edit: and don't use 2.3.4/ 4.5.621 aka 1FF-p2a_droid2_cdma_droid2-user-2.3.4-4.5.1_57_DR4-51-120117-release-keys-signed-Verizon-US.sbf
unless that is you had
are you unzipping them, sbfs need to end in .sbf not .gz, .zip, .rar. or .7z

Last edited:

Brutus71

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I bought it rooted...and yes I know how to use RSD lite.

I followed all instructions.

It went through the whole flash process,at the end it said 'flashing failed phone is not co'

Then it cut off.

kelseyyarbrough94

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Heyyy,
Obviously I am having the same issues with my D2G and am trying to figure out how to fix it. i just do not understand anything that you guys are talking about with all the post ive read. i am scared that im going to download an old link or a virus onto my computer. so is there any way somebody could walk me through step by step along with the links to everything?
PLEASE & THANK YOU,
Kelsey

shahjee

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I did everything right and it ended with rsdlite's status on the phone reading :"failed flashing process. phone [0000]: error switching phone to bp pass through mode (0x70bE); phone disconnected," and my pc giving me a "found new hardware: "QHSUSB_DLOAD" message. I am not able to find a driver for the mysterious new device.

My phone sits unperturbed, still reading "SW Update in progress..." If I try to shut it off, it doesn't respond. And when I battery-pull and put the battery back in, it starts up immediately with a "Bootloader D0.11 Code corrupt..." message.

I cannot make it go into bootloader mode. All it does it what I've told you. plz help me fast friends..............i need immediately help......
sorry for my bad english.......

sd_shadow

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I did everything right
no you didn't, if you did it would have worked
most likely you had bad instructions
first install moto drivers USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
if you see
Error switching phone to BP Pass through mode
To get around this issue, once you get a Device driver could not be installed message from Windows, don't close RSDLite nor power off the phone. Start Motorola Driver Installer once again, and let it finish. Then if RSDLite didn't timeout yet, head to Device Manager, find the Unknown device, and in its properties' Driver tab click Update driver…. It should now install normally. If RSDLite timed out and you got an error from it, just repeat the SBF process. The driver should now be present, and the flashing process will finish normally.
Once the flashing process is complete, RSDLite will tell you to “power the phone up manually”. In most cases you won't be able to do this straight as instructed: the phone will be bootlooping. Take the battery out, and then place it back in. Press the lock/power button: the phone should boot normally.
Close RSDLite. Disregard the warning about flashing not being completed since your phone has already booted into Android.
read more at SBF - The DROID Wiki

Heyyy,
Obviously I am having the same issues with my D2G and am trying to figure out how to fix it. i just do not understand anything that you guys are talking about with all the post ive read. i am scared that im going to download an old link or a virus onto my computer. so is there any way somebody could walk me through step by step along with the links to everything?
PLEASE & THANK YOU,
Kelsey
same thing read http://droid.koumakan.jp/wiki/SBF
what system version do you have, what is it doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21