NEED HELP!

NLewis40

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So i was trying to get back to froyo after having gingerbread, set my phone down to go to the bathroom and my daughter did something to the phone now i am stuck on the motorola boot screen. did the battery pull, and held down X while rebooting and got to the android system recovery screen, but it won't let me select anything. any info on what to do and how to do it would be great.

NLewis40

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
let me rephrase, figured out how to select on the recovery screen, but now i'm stuck on the M screen! Don't know what to do, can anyone help?

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
open up into the bootloader by holding power and up on the keyboard. then you need to follow the steps in my SBF back to stock thread. its stickied at the top in the ROM's and hacks section.

Reactions: NLewis40

Execute

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So i was trying to get back to froyo after having gingerbread, set my phone down to go to the bathroom and my daughter did something to the phone now i am stuck on the motorola boot screen. did the battery pull, and held down X while rebooting and got to the android system recovery screen, but it won't let me select anything. any info on what to do and how to do it would be great.

Haha that's one of the better excuses I've heard! If all else fails, blame the kids! Glad you got things working again.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk