- 1 Posts
Bootloop after attempted unroot
I recently attempted to unroot my Droid 3 with the Pete's Motorola Root/Unroot program and it ended up saying that it was a success. However, now my phone is locked into a loop of booting and restarting. Also, my phone can't connect to the computer without figdeting and messing this the usb cable. Any ideas on what I can do?
- 01-23-2013, 09:39 PM #2
Re: Bootloop after attempted unroot
Also. is this a Verizon Droid 3? Did you ever install the 5.7.906 system update before you rooted?
- By theelite1x87 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:52 AM
- By King Neptune117 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:20 PM
- By reneeh63 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:25 PM
- By PyBear in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:44 PM
- By rvcafighter#AC in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:35 AM