- 1 Posts
Droid 4 / Verizon / Rooted - Lost tether?
My droid 4 JB has been a great phone. I've been using wifi tether for a while now. All of the sudden it stopped working. The app works and looks like it's broadcasting but none of my devices can see it. I noticed a verizon update that was very small the other day. Wondering if they are related. Anyone else experience something similar or suggest a course of action?
- 09-25-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- 261 Posts
Re: Droid 4 / Verizon / Rooted - Lost tether?
try toggling usb debugging off/on
Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By luv2spike in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:31 AM
- By JBTrey13 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:20 PM
- By kingneptune117 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:38 PM
- By PlusJack in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:34 PM
- By KidsNextDoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:20 PM