aug 4 release?

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
C'mon now Ship, you know you can't start a new post like that without Links to your source.. Unless you want people to start calling you OXN put up the links Please! :cool:

PezRadar#AC

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a Charge. Depending on the battery life and how good the screen looks (And how well I can adapt to Motoblur) then I will probably be switching over.

I'm an upgrade whore :(

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a Charge. Depending on the battery life and how good the screen looks (And how well I can adapt to Motoblur) then I will probably be switching over.

I'm an upgrade whore :(

You only have 14 days to return it so you wont get to see unleas you wait and pay full retail when it comes in aug.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
You only have 14 days to return it so you wont get to see unleas you wait and pay full retail when it comes in aug.

Unless it was purchased from Costco.....

My Charge is going back to Costco within the 90 day return policy for the Bionic. Stopped in a few days after I bought the Charge to confirm again that I could do just that, had the Manager confirm it in writing on my original contrat and sign off on it. If it comes on 8/4 that will be 48 days.

GeneralMC51

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone done Amazon Wireless? I was originally going to join Big Red when the Bionic came out this spring (remember those days?), but now that unlimited is going adios I think I'll snag a TBolt for $99. Are they like Costco with returns? Or do I need a legit reason to send it back? If I order today/tomorrow and 8/4 is real, I'll JUST make the 30 days.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone done Amazon Wireless? I was originally going to join Big Red when the Bionic came out this spring (remember those days?), but now that unlimited is going adios I think I'll snag a TBolt for $99. Are they like Costco with returns? Or do I need a legit reason to send it back? If I order today/tomorrow and 8/4 is real, I'll JUST make the 30 days.

Only 14 day return for amazon. Also u lose days with shipping and that.

Reactions: GeneralMC51

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Unless it was purchased from Costco.....

My Charge is going back to Costco within the 90 day return policy for the Bionic. Stopped in a few days after I bought the Charge to confirm again that I could do just that, had the Manager confirm it in writing on my original contrat and sign off on it. If it comes on 8/4 that will be 48 days.

Got my Charge there, too. I have until August 23rd!

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
So now we may (please) be left with the ultimate question -samsung galaxy 2s. (Lte?) or the Motorola bionic.

Don't expect lte in the sgs2 unless they change the form factor and make it thicker. Plus if the bionic does come with an unlockable bootloader like is being said it will be aa no brainer. I mean I'm going with bionic just because moto has a little bbetter history with updates. Yes Samsung is getting better but still not up with moto. Also moto has better build quality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante