what's this thing look like now?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
With all the talk about Pentile Screens. Every one is focused on the Battery Icon on the phone but lets just look at the whole Screen!!!
Left DX2 Right DX
X2-2338.jpg

Reactions: Jasper

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
With all the talk about Pentile Screens. Every one is focused on the Battery Icon on the phone but lets just look at the whole Screen!!!
Left DX2 Right DX
X2-2338.jpg
THE DOTSSS, IT HURTS MY EYEEEEEE

Wait the pentile screen is the one on the right, right?..........

Reactions: jroc

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
wait your saying the one on the right side looks better?

WTHHHHHH

It looks great!!! I do not know about you but I am not going to look at my phone at the tip of my nose like you do!!!

Oh I found a picture of you!!! Now I know why the screen bothers you so much I am sorry:(:

Portrait-goofy-young-boy-wearing.jpg

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
It looks great!!! I do not know about you but I am not going to look at my phone at the tip of my nose like you do!!!

Oh I found a picture of you!!! Now I know why the screen bothers you so much I am sorry:(:

Portrait-goofy-young-boy-wearing.jpg

Sorry dude. That can't be Oxn. There's no way he's that old.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
what are you on about?

Im one of the people who are pro Pentile

Im sorry you couldnt read sarcasm

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
what are you on about?

Im one of the people who are pro Pentile

Im sorry you couldnt read sarcasm
I totally knew what you meant. Wish people that hate the pentile screen so much would stop complaining and get another phone if it bothers them that much. I've seen a DX2 and Atrix and saw nothing wrong with the screens.

Reactions: Preach2k

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I totally knew what you meant. Wish people that hate the pentile screen so much would stop complaining and get another phone if it bothers them that much. I've seen a DX2 and Atrix and saw nothing wrong with the screens.
thank you, i cant believe it took a whole page for someone to get the point.

people look for any chance to harass me

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
You kinda brought it on yourself there :-X

Anyway, I agree about the Pentile Haters, I am sure a few of you have actually seen Pentile and still dislike it enough to shy away away from the phone, but there are waaaay too many posts about It.

I for one just want to see some solid specs and some hands on pics or videos!!

Also loving the news / rumor about the SGII being delayed even further than it has been here in the states. Rumor: U.S. Carriers Dragging on Negotiations with Samsung Over Galaxy S2 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

rattler21

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Enjoy the benefits of your young and healthy eyes while you can. Once you have to view your phone through the fantastic invention of Bi-Focals you will see that just being able to understand what you are looking at is a great plus. For me, a clear image on as big a screen as I can clip on my hip is extremely desirable.:confused:

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
name me a lie or made up story people claim ive told with some proof behind it.

Seriously??? Does this ring a bell???

All will be revealed, Tonight

Hi guys, i really am sorry.

There is no news, i was just messing with you guys. But sometimes you make it so easy, and i got tempted.

Again i am sorry.

I wanted to tell you last night, but...

Reactions: pwninobrlan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37