Leaked Best Buy flyer!

Tyyyy

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
well seeing how they probably made this on a computer to make the ad doesnt mean it is fake. And idk what you are looking at the logo looks fine to me. Oh wait let me get my level out and critique it. smh lmao
Pretty sure I'm entitled to my own statement ship. Don't really need your smart ass remarks

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
why do you need dual cameras to video chat?

Pretty sure it refers to the back camera so you can flip the camera image to display something other than your face without actually having to turn the phone around.

Also, I don't think this is fake. It would smell fishy to me if it had an actual date on there. Honestly, there's nothing really new on this ad that we didn't already know (or expected)...so why fake it?

It does give us hope that it'll come out sooner than people originally thought but you should never hold your breath. ;)

Last edited:

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Add looks photoshopped to me.. The droid bionic logo on the left doesn't look straight.

Give me a Break!!! We always have one!!! Everything is photo shopped. If August 4th is the Day we are going to see a lot of leaks between Now and Then.. Also our local Best Buy Mobile Employee (DaBlackMamba) should chime in to let us know if it is a legit Flyer or not...

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Forensic Error Level Analysis Results for http://1876.voxcdn.c...

It's fake... Oh man they did a number on that one. The background seems to be the only thing legit. Sorry fellas.

That tells you absolutely nothing with regards to the validity. While I'm sure the image has been saved many times (as it's goes from leak to leak), you don't save it as a JPEG when you're Photoshopping because of the very reason they state in the article. When you create and work with an image, you do it with a loss-less format, not JPEG.

Reactions: Preach2k

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

It's fake... Oh man they did a number on that one. The background seems to be the only thing legit. Sorry fellas.

Lol I think we can all agree this flyer is real. I don't understand your reasoning saying this is fake. It's a flyer, of course it's photoshopped. If it was a REAL image of the Bionic and it had photoshop all over it then, sure, could be fake...but it's not a photo, it's a promo image.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site

The original website that leaked it put their watermark all over it which is why the analysis comes back that way. To actually be able to use the tool you are looking to use you would need the original unaltered leak.

Now it still may be fake -but I don't think that method is valid for identification of a fake.

Im still hedging on real (because I want it to be so).

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm just gonna delete, it's better I not begin an upstart. It is what it is. Haha take it for what it's worth.

On another note, I hope to hell it's that thin.

Last edited:

xcalibur1011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Looks bland, I prefer the CES version or even the photon design but that's what custom vinyl skins and cases are for. I also have to add lmao @ the fact people say it's photoshoped most graphic designers including myself use that program for images and others from adobe smh

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Guys I hate to be the one to say this, But... This is Definitely a fake!!! If this was in Fact the REAL Droid Bionic Advertisement it would say "THE END OF WAITING".... which it does not, So I call FAKE!

Wait, it isn't possible Moto decided to drop "the end of waiting" campaign is it??? :-[

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Guys I hate to be the one to say this, But... This is Definitely a fake!!! If this was in Fact the REAL Droid Bionic Advertisement it would say "THE END OF WAITING".... which it does not, So I call FAKE!

Wait, it isn't possible Moto decided to drop "the end of waiting" campaign is it??? :-[

On the other hand, it has to be real 'cause it says "COMING SOON". :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana