Bit off topic to my bionic forum friends

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
So I got into google+, and I've got access to the lovely "invite" button at the moment.

Since I feel like I've gotten to know some of you Bionic forum dwellers at least a little bit over the past months, I wanted to extend an offer to you guys (and girls).

If you're one of the Bionic forum regulars, and you want a google+ invite, PM your e-mail address to me.

DO NOT POST IT HERE.

I don't want to turn this into a google+ invite thread (even though it already kind of is).

I'm just trying to make a nice gesture to those of you who have suffered along side me while this phone has been delayed for what feels like years.

Again. Just PM me your e-mail address. Don't post it. I don't want the thread to be moved.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Now you know my life's predicament as an artist.

* Post new image *

* 10 minutes later... 0 views *

-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
you know i thought you were gonna draw a picture of an actual bionic phone in anime form, and not a person as a bionic.

But it was cool too.

edit: oo also do u have a site with all your work? i would love to view them? get you some +1 on views.

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I will shoot you a DM.. thanks much for the invite in advanced... and i cant wait for this phone... so i can drop this razr

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I would also like an invite. I'm not a long time poster on this site or anything, but I've been waiting for this phone since January...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463