Info that might suggest 8/7 release

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
In another forum some posted that they noticed that the bionic now appears in their (verizon) pos. It also shows 8/7 as release day.

I wonder if true.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's history with Thursday releases makes me say no, but everything about this phones life cycle is goofy.

8/7 may just be when a location receives their shipment of the product, especially 3rd party.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand how supposedly every vzw store has I mean the 4,7,11,12 just seems odd that they aren't all on the same page. Anymore you just have to wait and see rather than get your hopes up for a release.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand how supposedly every vzw store has I mean the 4,7,11,12 just seems odd that they aren't all on the same page. Anymore you just have to wait and see rather than get your hopes up for a release.

I feel ya. I almost need to stay away from a forum for a couple weeks. Just to keep my sanity and just wait until a big official headline comes out.

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I feel ya. I almost need to stay away from a forum for a couple weeks. Just to keep my sanity and just wait until a big official headline comes out.

I already tried to stay away from the forums.. And failed. It's hard. I went like 30 hours without it.

Swyped from my Droid using Tapatalk.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I can't stay away, hell when I stopped at gas stations when i was driving 21hrs to and from vacation I still would check on my crappy storm 2. Its like waiting for christmas in August :)

Last edited by a moderator:

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
To clarify its the hate of my current phone and the promise of a superior phone that keeps me glued here for new info on bionic. I need rid of this dang storm 2

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Rockin the original moto droid only because I bought it on ebay a year after my samsung omnia i910. Not for that I would be suffering from windows mobile 6.5 which only has like 5 apps that are worth downloading and having to pull out my stylus pen.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Not for that I would be suffering from windows mobile 6.5 which only has like 5 apps that are worth downloading and having to pull out my stylus pen.

LOL!! I hear ya! I'm eagerly awaiting some official info on this phone to decide what my next phone/first Android device will be. I currently have a HTC TouchPro2 on WinMo 6.5......I gave up about a year ago checking the "Marketplace" for cool new apps......there just aren't any.....period. I've SO been regretting the decision to go with WinMo.... :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar