Upgrading from...

pwninobrlan

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
What are we all upgrading from? Here's a place to vent, a place to share our problems with our phones. A place where the Bionic is awesome, plain and simple.

I've been suffering on an omnia for years. Even worse is that the touchscreen on that thing has stopped working since Jan, which is why I won't give up on the Bionic; it gave me a beacon of hope and something to look foward to. Why not right? It was coming out in a couple months lol. Stupid delays.

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
OG droid still running strong with Chevy's simply stunning Rom and 1.2 ulv kernel. No issues and I am tempted to wait for the next big thing but I'm wonderi.g if another dual core Lte phone will come out this year

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Touch Pro II for me. Was going to get the thunderbolt, but when I saw the bionic in Jan, I knew it was the one I had to get.

My hats off to you. I had a touch pro 2 for 2 weeks and couldn't handle windows, but it had the best keyboard ive ever used. Loved the hardware, hated the software. Ended up returning it and eventually getting a Droid 1. Which i have today.

I also considered getting a thunderbolt but rooting the Droid and installing a custom Rom and kernel has kept me happy the last few months. Thats allowed me to wait for the bionic.

OrdieSep88

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
i also have a touch pro 2 and still using it. some days i feel like throwing it on the ground as hard as i can because its so slow and it freezes up on me all the time. i've been due for an upgrade since May. This forum has been helping me to become patient. Hearing the latest rumors for the Bionic keeps me excited and leaving me with the imagination of owning a bad**s phone soon. Where the f are you Bionic??

droidify

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
OG DROID. It's dying on me fast. I have to pull the battery everyday and my touchscreen only works somedays. I've been sitting on an upgrade since 4/19.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt here. Good phone but I want the Bionic for not only better battery life most likely but I also want something a little more future proof. I also am a fan of Motorola's hardware in general.

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised there aren't any Eris users in here.

Technically I'll be upgrading from an Incredible (which I love), but the reason I'm doing it is to get rid of my girlfriend's Eris. She gets my Incredible when I switch to the Bionic. It's a piece of crap (the Eris), and slowly dying. No matter what I do to tweak it, it's still slow as dog ****, and I'm sick of listening to her ***** about it.

Ahobbs21

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Og droid and this f'n thing has got to go. I'm sick of getting picked on by my idouce having friends. I have to battery pull a few times a day and oh yeah I cracked my screen last week. So motorola Verizon or whoever is keeping this thing under wraps let's pick up the pace because I'm ready to throw this phone across the room

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Seconded.

Lol 3rd here. New to the forum btw so hi all. Been checking here for a while for bionic news/updates.. funny to know I'm not the only one who's been chomping at the bit to get rid of this godforsaken BB tour..lol

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Droid X. I would love to keep it, as it works phenomenally with CyanogenMod, but I would really like a 4G phone.

It wouldn't surprise me if the stock Bionic were slower than my X until we can root and un-bloat the Bionic...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma