That Droid Bionic Droid Does page (aka haters gonna hate)

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
See, here's the thing about Flash pages, folks. Before you have the final product, you have something that's not the final product. And it's put together in things like PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc. And what we have here is an early, rough mock-up.

(Hey, we said in the post it was an early version of the page. I forget how much people don't actually read. lol)

Anyhoo, I mentioned in the post comments that we cropped something out. Not gonna put it on the blog, but I think you guys in here deserve to see it and draw your own conclusions.

droid-bionic-droid-does.jpg

droidify

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Phil I always appreciate your articles. Time will tell. I must admit, it would be strange for you to put this up without it coming from a reliable source.

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
It looked real to me from the start, but I wasn't analyzing it with a magnifying glass. Saw a page, looked real, good enough for me.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Does this thing have a hump like the DroidX? If so, they may be referencing the hump. God, I hope so........

Some are saying it does, others are saying no...all speculation. There's really no definitive proof that it has a hump since we have no good profile shots of the device.. At 0.52", it would be slightly slimmer than the the Thunderbolt (0.54"). For another comparison, the Droid 3 is 0.50" thick.

I think it will be a while before we see slimmer LTE phones.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Thank You Phil!! This what i said in another thread that it was an early build. I know you check things before posting!!!

Reactions: rosser

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt