Bionic Docks for Car and Desk on Amazon

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
These are made by Motorola and the product shots are high resolution with the Bionic docked in them:

Desk Dock

Car Dock

I apologize if these have been posted before. I have been reading this forum for weeks and haven't seen them anywhere yet. I was excited for the nice pics of the phone. Just wish they had a few more angled shots.

Edit: I was in such a hurry to post I forgot to point out in the desk dock pic you can see the area at the bottom and how it is angled. I like it.

Last edited:

xTommyx

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Awesome find. I'm really glad that the power button is not in the middle. Looks like a July 28 pre order/August 4 release to me!

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Very nice chrome trim. Wonder if that's accurate? Didn't see that on the previously leaked pics. Looking very nice in these pics.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Zoom in on the desk dock, it looks like the screen (glass) is "sunken" in VERY slightly from the chrome edge and continues to the "lip", which might not be a lip, but one piece of phone, thats why it looks like a lip. Because the chrome wraps around the screen but the phone continues and the screen is slightly *in* or sunken in the phone.

What's everyone think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21