Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Default Re: Bionic Docks for Car and Desk on Amazon

At least this hump looks more curved and not like the Droid X. I think the new Bionic is sexy.

things are starting to look up!!

Yeah all of these leaks are definitely making August 4th look a lot more likely now.

ROM
    GPA19

Quote Originally Posted by sfay93 View Post
    WOW! This one has a high res pic of the back. Very small camera hump and 8mp confirmed.
    Another Motorola Dock Showing back of phone.

Edit:

Another new trick? I especially like this feature:

"Multitask and Be More Productive. Once you're docked, you can get online using the webtop application just like you would with your regular laptop or office desktop. Connect multiple USB peripherals and be more productive"

Keyboard and Mouse? No need for the lapdock to use the webtop feature on your TV. Awesome!
    Here's the pieced together pic of that. I don't think the camera is actually a hump that protrudes from the back. If you look carefully, the area around the lense is recessed.

Thanked by 3:
    progosfay93TmZZZ 

Bionic looks sexy.
    Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 08-28-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

ROM
    "Shiny" Stock Android

HDMI Docks, Spare Battery Chargers, Car kits, My Credit card is heating up!

So glad this has a spare battery charger. Ive gotten so used to just switching batteries with my droid, I really didn't want to give that luxury up.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-89508N-Battery-Charger-BIONIC/dp/B005C31FIG/ref=sr_1_314?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1311313876&sr=1-314
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

I'm even more excited about this phone now that I've seen the latest version. I liked it before but I agree, this is a very awesome looking phone.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  

Thanks To all of this. Damn this phone looks sweet. I was gonna wait until Amazon got it but I might get it on day 1 now. I guess the End of Waiting is near.

I'm so excited for this phone!

ROM
    Rooted Stock

Anyone see a headphone jack? Perhaps since the desk dock has an output it might be on the side?

ROM
    "Shiny" Stock Android

Quote Originally Posted by milkshed27 View Post
    Anyone see a headphone jack? Perhaps since the desk dock has an output it might be on the side?
    Its on the top opposite the power button. You can see it in the dock front picture.
    Now that i look at it, You can also see the top of the verizon logo on the bottom of the phone.
    Thanked by:

Grr hump! At least it's not as pronounced as on the Droid X. Otherwise, I think it looks nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
    Here's the HQ image I pieced together.

Edit;

Can you make a high quality of the back so we can see the writing on the lense? Those markings make it look like a designer lense

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ROM
    AOKP

Wow, I went to sleep and this is what I woke up to. Very nice.

BTW, thats not a hump, thats its sexy lady lumps
    jroc likes this.

Woo! Color me excited! Come onnnnn, August 4th! Here's to hoping we hear more this coming week!
    D1andOnlyOmen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapinmouth View Post
    Can you make a high quality of the back so we can see the writing on the lense? Those markings make it look like a designer lense

I really think the 2nd line under the lens is just the Video resolution like they have on the X2 and D3.

Great Find!!! Love it!!! I am purchasing both!!!

Any chance you guys think this will be the same piece of hardware as the Atrix dock? I say that because 1) it looks like the exact same piece of hardware and 2) the Droid Bionic dock page says that retail package will include "additional adapter plate."

Anyone know if there was a plastic adapter plate in the Atrix dock? Similar to those plastic iPod adapter plates that allowed for multiple iPod form factors to go in an iHome type dock. Just a thought.

Atrix Dock at Amazon

If nothing else, hopefully from this dock/phone onward, Motorola will make their docks standardized with the ability to swap plates for other phones.

ROM
    Project Elite OG

Quote Originally Posted by gautraudj View Post
    Any chance you guys think this will be the same piece of hardware as the Atrix dock? I say that because 1) it looks like the exact same piece of hardware and 2) the Droid Bionic dock page says that retail package will include "additional adapter plate."

Anyone know if there was a plastic adapter plate in the Atrix dock? Similar to those plastic iPod adapter plates that allowed for multiple iPod form factors to go in an iHome type dock. Just a thought.

Atrix Dock at Amazon

If nothing else, hopefully from this dock/phone onward, Motorola will make their docks standardized with the ability to swap plates for other phones.
    Well, i couldn't find any evidence that it's not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rkeller62 View Post
    I really think the 2nd line under the lens is just the Video resolution like they have on the X2 and D3.

I'm curious about what else it looks like is written after the "8MP"..... I can't make it out real clearly, but it almost looks to me like "1AF". Any idea what that refers to?!? I've never seen that before and when I tried to search on it, came up with some weird results so kind of confusing......
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #73  

Auto Focus I'm pretty sure.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I am a blackberry user switching to my first Droid phone (Bionic) and thanks to these pictures, I am now wet.

ROM
    GPA19

Quote Originally Posted by Soapinmouth View Post

I did, it's on the 6th page. However the angle is odd and I can't make out the text. I assume it says something about HD Video or 1080p video like other Moto phones.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast