Stepping away from the crazyness

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Funny joke bro.

I have gone the opposite way i think. my wife ended up getting the iPhone 4 so get the unlimited verizon data plan. i only mention this because after using it a bit for the past several weeks i am amazed by it.

I have been waiting for the bionic for a long long time,, still packing the storm 1.

i am at the point that i will not buy the bionic until i can compare it against the iphone 5 and mind you the only apple products i have are a 10gig iPod (what they refer to as the brick) that seems to be unbreakable and an iPad 2 somebody bought me. if the iPhone 5 is 4g lte, etc etc and it has good battery life,,, i am probably going to get it unless the bionic is heads and shoulders better.

The next iPhone is not likely to have LTE.

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I cannot wait to get this phone, hearing that the dual core will finally/hopefully utilize the battery life to perhaps a full day would be amazing. I'm sure a lot of people are going to get this, can August 4 come any sooner?!

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I, like many of you, have been waiting for this thing to come since I first heard a rumor of it late last year. These past couple months have been unbelievable. It literally has become an addiction. Kinda sickening actually. Although it is comforting to know that I am not the only one, I'm also gonna TRY to step back from all this craziness. It is just a phone.... Granted it has the potential to be the absolute baddest piece of technology created (at least until the next new hotness).

definitely with you there, an addiction indeed :) seeing accessories leaked and other info just has me salivating at every bit lol

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm with the OP. I really wanted this phone but then it lost its stream and luster for me. I mean it was shown at CES in January for pete sakes. 8 months later and it is rumored to come out. I think Im gonna wait for the Motorola Dinara now. Who knows? I might cave and get the Bionic...

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Same here with the car dock. Although I want the hdmi dock pretty bad.
The HDMI Dock is what i've got my eye on. I never tend to use car docks as I dont typically have a need for looking at my phone while driving when the verbal turn-by-turn directions work fine with Google Maps... Not many other reasons to look at it unless you happen to have your phone doing your audio, but i'm an XM Radio guy. Either way, both dock accessories listed so far look tempting :)

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol