Just buy what you want now

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a lot of people jumping around to phones lately. Here's something that was posted today that may make you change your mind about waiting for any phones.
http://www.androidcentral.com/nvidia-kal-el-quad-core-tablets-coming-fall-phones-early-2012
We all know there's always going to be something better. So just pick when you want a phone, and buy a phone. I wouldn't wait too much longer for a SGSII or Nexus Prime if they get pushed back too far, or you'll be waiting out for the next big thing, most likely one of these quad core phones.
I know personally I'm just going to wait until September, figure out when the Bionic comes out, check what other phones will be available within at least the same month and make my choice. I'm still hanging onto this Bionic bandwagon, because there's a good chance that all these other rumors for phones won't even come out until October or November. And if they do come out sooner, good for them for pushing out a phone on time.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Yea I said I was gonna wait til next year if the Bionic comes out in Sept. I might as well choose that or the GS2 and call it a day.

By June next year other phones will be out or rumored phones will be on the radar.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Great post. I totally agree. You can't wait forever for the next best thing because there will always be a next best thing. Find the phone you like and buy it, enjoy it, and if something else comes along that you like, consider buying that one. I'm almost certain I'm getting a Bionic because I like Motorola's hardware. I am not a fan of Samsung's plastic phones and lack of a notification LED. I'm sure the Bionic will do just fine.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I think that's why people wait. To get something they really really want. Why have buyers remorse when you can just wait a bit longer for something that you really really want. Waiting a couple extra months is worth it in my opinion. A bright and shiny new phone wears off real fast when you settle.

Sent from my Droid

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I'll wait for the release of a phone and see how it plays out when reviews are published. I'll either make it my next device or keep waiting for something that makes me feel good about the purchase. Mobile technology has blown up in the last few years. Anything that's hits market is going to be replaced quickly.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I think that's why people wait. To get something they really really want. Why have buyers remorse when you can just wait a bit longer for something that you really really want. Waiting a couple extra months is worth it in my opinion. A bright and shiny new phone wears off real fast when you settle.

Sent from my Droid

That all depends on how you feel. I personally haven't had much experience with anything non-Motorola when it comes to Android phones, and my Motorola phones in the past have lasted much longer than any of the LG phones I've had in the past 4 years.
I don't really care if I get a AMOLED+ or Pentile, they have pros and cons, big deal. Any of the rumored phones (excluding the Vigor :)) are all "mostly" the same thing as the Bionic, just with minor tweaks. A slightly faster CPU, different screen technology, blah blah blah. I just want a phone with LTE and a dual core CPU.
Be it Samsung, Motorola, HTC, whatever, I'll go with which phone I feel I PERSONALLY like the most. Don't care what others say. It's all about personal preference, I have lots of Windows fans that like iPhones, and Mac fans that like Android phones, etc. It's about what you like in the certain situation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech