Will we get new information after Aug 7th?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
After the FCC documents are made public, do you think we will find out any new and exciting information that we already don't know?

I'm very much looking forward what they may say. :cool:

shrugger

May 11, 2011
Visit site
After the FCC documents are made public, do you think we will find out any new and exciting information that we already don't know?

I'm very much looking forward what they may say. :cool:

Possibly. But, Moto can request an extension of the confidentiality agreement and it's pretty much granted automatically. If they want to keep it confidential, it will remain so after the 7th.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Moto can file an extention, but it is really difficult for folks to keep track of this stuff in big companies. This is kinda the thing that tends to slip through the cracks unless there are checkpoints on Project Plans specifically for a task. I am betting that this information goes public. Moto may surprise me but having worked on so many large scale projects, your contingency plans normally call out for a lot of back peddling but this kind of detail is normally overlooked.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the FCC documents are released, what kind of information will contained in them? User Manual? Full Specs?

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I'll let you know in a few days. :p

Alright Dolfan, at 12:01am August 7th I expect you to be awake combing the FCC pages and reporting back pronto! :D Or would it be 12:01am August 8th??? Hrmm... Either way I am assuming at latest we will all know Monday what the verdict is. To someone else that asked if we know what would be released, the answer is yes. If you visit the FCC pages it tells you exactly what the confidential documents entail, Pictures, specs, etc... Someone please post the link if you have it handy.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Where are the direct links to the pages that will be "unlocked" after august 7th?

Wouldn't it be funny if the FCC documents had the same shots of the phone that are being leaked? :mad:

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
What if Motorola completely forgets that they needed to extend it and then they'll be all like "OH CRAP." I can just see it now, Motorola just freaking out because we know all about their little phone a month before it comes out. Don't understand why it would be a bad thing, they'd get more sales if they start marketing now rather than later. I'd really like to see some Bionic commercials lol, especially after those god awful Revolution and Thunderbolt commercials. They didn't even really market the Charge did they?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Haha yeah. I do not remember any Charge commercials but i'm getting annoyed every time i see the VZW commercial for the Thunderbolt and i think its the tablets that the lightning hits or whatever as they zoom into the display inside the store quick. My wife is getting annoyed at me for saying "Stop showing me this crap.. I want to know about the Bionic!" as i've said it 5 times in the last 2 days. haha

Brian

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah. I do not remember any Charge commercials but i'm getting annoyed every time i see the VZW commercial for the Thunderbolt and i think its the tablets that the lightning hits or whatever as they zoom into the display inside the store quick. My wife is getting annoyed at me for saying "Stop showing me this crap.. I want to know about the Bionic!" as i've said it 5 times in the last 2 days. haha

Brian

I saw a really terrible Galaxy Tab 4G LTE commercial yesterday. They're like all leaving, then a lightning bolt hits the store and the tablets are like all awesome all of a sudden. So lame...same with the Thunderbolt commercials.
They need to market this phone a lot better lol. That's why Apple has brainwashed a lot of America into thinking their products are better than everyone else's. "If you don't have an iPhone, well you don't have an iPhone." Dumbest crap ever lol, but people are all like well then I guess I need an iPhone.