Motorola Rep shows up, Verizon Store Pictures Taken!

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol, its funny how I have google reader synced to engadget and they just now report this the same info/pictures as current news. Little late huh.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha true...well if it's a guy he has tiny hands or the Bionic is huge.

I'm pretty sure I see some "female parts" on the rep's chest if you catch my drift. I sure hope it's not a guy, otherwise he has some pretty nice nails and a strange tumor on his chest.

Lol, its funny how I have google reader synced to engadget and they just now report this the same info/pictures as current news. Little late huh.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That's why I started coming straight here instead of waiting for Engadget. Android Central seems to report all the news for everything first.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
"For all those who have decided to wait,you will not be let down."
The official twitter for the Droid Bionic just tweeted this. Funny thing is it was tweeted via an iPhone.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
The official twitter for the Droid Bionic just tweeted this. Funny thing is it was tweeted via an iPhone.

lol.. hey I just noticed your good taste in Avatars Mj :) I was using the condensed version of that image..lol.. Also realizing its slightly diffent as the one you are using has glowing eyes and the extra leg on the right was removed. Interesting that there are different versions out there.

And it better be worth the wait.. those small handed sales rep pictures sure make me drool.. but then again - give us the details already. Twitter limits and communicating with customers is poor. Lets get the Droid Does website updated and money off coupons to everyone signed up for the info on the site..

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Verizon is full of Apple fanboys, didn't you know?
It BETTER be worth the wait. If it isn't, then I'm buying a Droid 3 lol. Maybe a GSII, but I like Motorola.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
didn't duke nuke'em do this?

Yes, but Duke Nukem Forever ended up being made for the exact time it was supposed to be released, like 6 years ago wasn't it? If it was released 6 years ago it would've been amazing, but compared to today's graphics and overall gameplay engines, it didn't stack up.
Now, Motorola did delay like 2K, but 2K delayed it WAY past the time it would've been in it's prime. But yes, the Bionic is missing a few months of it's prime, but it'll still have a top spot for the rest of the year.

tbssawd07

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
It's sad because I stopped in Verizon yesterday and when I mentioned the Bionic the 3 sales guys all said forget it, it's lame and probably won't even come out! I didn't say a word. I just laughed and ok thanks guys.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
It's sad because I stopped in Verizon yesterday and when I mentioned the Bionic the 3 sales guys all said forget it, it's lame and probably won't even come out! I didn't say a word. I just laughed and ok thanks guys.

Yeah I went and showed my friend at VZ this thread with the pics and he actually was excited for it. He too made comment about the snake ring LOL. Said it looked huge though.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Rumor has it today is the day vzw either approves it or kills it and sends it back for more work.

Sent from Tapatalk using Droid BionicX!

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I don't even toy around with Sales Reps. Besides, they just wanted you to buy something that they actually had in stock.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I posted this in another thread, didnt get much feedback. One of the amazon cases for the Bionic had dimensions on the Case: Amazon.com: Motorola Targa XT875 XT-875 Black Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector: Cell Phones & Accessories
Product Dimensions: 5 x 2.8 x 0.5 inches ; 1.4 ounces

Quick Comparisons:
Droid Charge = 5.11 x 2.66 x .46 in.
Thunderbolt = 4.8 x 2.6 x .51 in.
Droid X2 = 5.02 x 2.58 x 0.39 in.
Revolution = 5.03 x 2.63 x 0.52 in.

If this case dim's are accurate then the Bionic isn't any bigger than the other 4.3" phones.

Reactions: jroc