Bionic confirmed for October?

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Not sure who their source is but that's the first I have heard about the Bionic not coming out in September.

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/android/7974-motorola-droid-bionic-dinara

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I met Bobby Verizon (the eldest son of the Verizon family...so you know this is solid info) at a Verizon store the this morning. He was in doing surprise spot checks on employees. Anyway, he said they are releasing it to coincide with the whatever NASA replaces the space shuttle with. So there you go.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I believe in Santa Clause more than I believe in GizmoCrunch. They have no clue what they are talking about.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Their facts seem a bit off. Dinara was the Moto phone that was headed to AT&T I believe.. 4G LTE would be kinda funny at this point on that network, unless there is a set of ninjas over there throwing up LTE towers.

It did have some nice rumored specs too (like a 13 MP camera)... so who knows.. DB should still touch down in September at a Verizon store near you.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Last night I was visited by the ghost of cellphones past and he told me the Bionic has already been released. He said you simply need to go to Verizon and give them the proper code word. He was just about to tell me the code word when he was run over by the headless horseman. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer :(

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe in Santa Clause more than I believe in GizmoCrunch. They have no clue what they are talking about.

EXACTLY - I have no respect for Gizmo; they report anything they hear and don't check out the sources or facts...and yes, Jasper, there is a Santa Claus!

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I stopped reading when it said...numerous delays...and...continually postponed ...

Reliable insiders at HoFo already said it was going to AT&T. Those same reliable insiders said Sept for the Bionic release too.

I think I will stick with the reliable insiders...

neowarcloud

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I stopped reading when it said...numerous delays...and...continually postponed ...

Reliable insiders at HoFo already said it was going to AT&T. Those same reliable insiders said Sept for the Bionic release too.

I think I will stick with the reliable insiders...

I'd be extremely surprised if Motorola is building a super phone and not planning a multi-carrier release. Winston did note that one he saw was for AT&T... Droid Life has also received intel that its going to be on Verizon. What does it all mean? Its for sure going to be on AT&T and I'd be hella surprised if Moto didn't get in on the Multi carrier releases this year...

Also the Bionic is hitting stores in September...GC seems to not be checking their sources...

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Their facts seem a bit off. Dinara was the Moto phone that was headed to AT&T I believe.. 4G LTE would be kinda funny at this point on that network, unless there is a set of ninjas over there throwing up LTE towers.

It did have some nice rumored specs too (like a 13 MP camera)... so who knows.. DB should still touch down in September at a Verizon store near you.

AT&T's LTE network is in the process of rolling out in 5 markets. They don't really have to throw up anything, because the enhanced backhaul for their hspa+ also serves LTE.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what is more funny - people voting for a phone as the "best Android device" when it isn't even out or people's overwhelmingly obvious bias.