• 1 Post By tdizzel
  • 2 Post By jroc
  • 1 Post By neowarcloud
  • 1 Post By Jasper
  • 1 Post By Castor Troy
  • 1 Post By nrk
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bionic confirmed for October?

Not sure who their source is but that's the first I have heard about the Bionic not coming out in September.

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/android/7974-motorola-droid-bionic-dinara

Default Re: Bionic confirmed for October?

I met Bobby Verizon (the eldest son of the Verizon family...so you know this is solid info) at a Verizon store the this morning. He was in doing surprise spot checks on employees. Anyway, he said they are releasing it to coincide with the whatever NASA replaces the space shuttle with. So there you go.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
    BasPilot and Pierpoint like this.

Confirmed by who? The CEO of Motorola said it's coming in September.

I believe in Santa Clause more than I believe in GizmoCrunch. They have no clue what they are talking about.
    Android Rules

Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Happy

Their facts seem a bit off. Dinara was the Moto phone that was headed to AT&T I believe.. 4G LTE would be kinda funny at this point on that network, unless there is a set of ninjas over there throwing up LTE towers.

It did have some nice rumored specs too (like a 13 MP camera)... so who knows.. DB should still touch down in September at a Verizon store near you.

Last night I was visited by the ghost of cellphones past and he told me the Bionic has already been released. He said you simply need to go to Verizon and give them the proper code word. He was just about to tell me the code word when he was run over by the headless horseman. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer
    I customized my signature using Motomaker
    KillerG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I believe in Santa Clause more than I believe in GizmoCrunch. They have no clue what they are talking about.
    EXACTLY - I have no respect for Gizmo; they report anything they hear and don't check out the sources or facts...and yes, Jasper, there is a Santa Claus!
    Cory

I stopped reading when it said...numerous delays...and...continually postponed ...

Reliable insiders at HoFo already said it was going to AT&T. Those same reliable insiders said Sept for the Bionic release too.

I think I will stick with the reliable insiders...
    huskerkate and GBH2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    I stopped reading when it said...numerous delays...and...continually postponed ...

Reliable insiders at HoFo already said it was going to AT&T. Those same reliable insiders said Sept for the Bionic release too.

I think I will stick with the reliable insiders...
    I'd be extremely surprised if Motorola is building a super phone and not planning a multi-carrier release. Winston did note that one he saw was for AT&T... Droid Life has also received intel that its going to be on Verizon. What does it all mean? Its for sure going to be on AT&T and I'd be hella surprised if Moto didn't get in on the Multi carrier releases this year...

Also the Bionic is hitting stores in September...GC seems to not be checking their sources...
    jroc likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Fable322 View Post
    Their facts seem a bit off. Dinara was the Moto phone that was headed to AT&T I believe.. 4G LTE would be kinda funny at this point on that network, unless there is a set of ninjas over there throwing up LTE towers.

It did have some nice rumored specs too (like a 13 MP camera)... so who knows.. DB should still touch down in September at a Verizon store near you.
    AT&T's LTE network is in the process of rolling out in 5 markets. They don't really have to throw up anything, because the enhanced backhaul for their hspa+ also serves LTE.

---
    - Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

Gizmocrunch is pretty much a comment aggregator. I wouldn't believe anything that is written on that website.

They also steal reddit comments and post them as news.

I would say to trust the Verizon Roadmap that showed September 8th.

Look at how well the BIonic is doing in the
    Readers choice awards: Verizon's best Android phone

It isn't even out yet!
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

Why didn't we put the Easter Bunny on the also??
    Thanked by:
    Friend-O likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,672 Global Posts
    ROM
    Project Elite/Raid Zero

What the heck is up with an AC "employee" spamming the forums with this nonsense? Isn't this against forum rules?

Sent from my Droid
    Thanked by:
    Friend-O likes this.
    nrk

ROM
    Kin3tx

I don't know what is more funny - people voting for a phone as the "best Android device" when it isn't even out or people's overwhelmingly obvious bias.
    I'd bet Cory's arm on it!
    Friend-O likes this.