What does this VZW message mean?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
We're 1st and 2nd in line. Where are you?

I was about 20th in line. You were the guys in the lawn chairs. Smart move.

I had to spend the 1st 25 minutes on a conf call for work.

All I got was a candy bar and a T-Shirt. They gave me the hard triva question.

What does LTE stand for. Thank god I'm a geek... Long Term Evolution.

Did you stick around and see who won one of the 4 phones? I left to go back to work.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
The VZW 4G truck was there driven by two lovely young ladies all the way from Wisconsin for this event. Myself and sfay93 signed waivers so we could have way too many photos taken if us for being the first two in line. Most likely for internal memos or the like.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
The VZW 4G truck was there driven by two lovely young ladies all the way from Wisconsin for this event. Myself and sfay93 signed waivers so we could have way too many photos taken if us for being the first two in line. Most likely for internal memos or the like.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4 LTE phones? What's the 4th one? Charge, Revolution, Thunderbolt, ??????

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
4 LTE phones? What's the 4th one? Charge, Revolution, Thunderbolt, ??????

They were giving away 4 Samsung Droid Charge(s), there's only 3 LTE phones that i know of right now.

Edit: I see you meant by the picture. The first 2 were Thunderbolts. They had 2 of the same phone becuase they played a game of 'unroll the toilet paper' which looked really funny from behind cuz it was like minute-to-win-it with sfay93 and another person quickly trying to repeatedly tap the screen to unroll toilet paper to win a t-shirt, of which they gave to both of them anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar