Motorola DROID Bionic marketing campaign to Start August 26!

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't like 'trusted source' but I'm glad to hear some news like this. Hopefully a change to their respective sites on the 26th as well! thanks for the heads up Preach!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Good news indeed.

I'm sorry I can't remember if this was answered earlier in another thread, but with Verizon how soon do you typically receive the phone after preordering? Does it ship out right away, within a few days, or do you not get it until the official release date anyway?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Good news indeed.

I'm sorry I can't remember if this was answered earlier in another thread, but with Verizon how soon do you typically receive the phone after preordering? Does it ship out right away, within a few days, or do you not get it until the official release date anyway?

Tyically -- Shipping is arranged so you get your phone on the day it is supposed to be released. On occasion, some lucky people get their phones early.

Reactions: 2defmouze

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
What I want to know is what advantage is there to pre-order it versus just going to the store on release day. I have never pre-ordered a phone before so I have no clue. Is ther any extra incitative?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
What I want to know is what advantage is there to pre-order it versus just going to the store on release day. I have never pre-ordered a phone before so I have no clue. Is ther any extra incitative?

You get it before everybody else in some occasions lol

MarkAllan

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
At least with the Samsung event Monday and Bionic preorders starting next Thursday, I can decide on which I want. If I decide to skip the Bionic for the Galaxy S 2, reading this forum isn't going to help after reading everybody getting their phone and seeing pics of it from people on here.:p

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Good to see a marketing campaign, there's not way Verizon and Motorola can deny the device anymore. They have to make an official announcement with official specs and such. We already know them, I just want to see them acknowledge them.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Atleast we now know that there was actually something going down on Aug 26th, and it wasnt just some made up date since it was one of the dates rumored to be a release date. Can't wait!

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
At least with the Samsung event Monday and Bionic preorders starting next Thursday, I can decide on which I want. If I decide to skip the Bionic for the Galaxy S 2, reading this forum isn't going to help after reading everybody getting their phone and seeing pics of it from people on here.:p

Are we certain that pre-orders will start on Sept 1st??? :confused:

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Not 100%, but that's the way Verizon has worked in the past...one week before the official release!

We all HOPE to see it next week. There's a good chance though. Verizon usually does everything the same way, so usually one week before the official release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1