Bionic Teaser Live!!!!

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the premiere of Our Idiot Brother and the teaser trailer for the Bionic played in the previews!!!! Same leaked one that Phil got. Still sucked ;) Anyone take this as a sign of imminent release?

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Good to see. Not a fan of the ad but this definitely means we're nearing release. Hopefully that September 8th date holds true and we can preorder the 1st.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the premiere of Our Idiot Brother and the teaser trailer for the Bionic played in the previews!!!! Same leaked one that Phil got. Still sucked ;) Anyone take this as a sign of imminent release?

Wow! That was fast. Tomorrow we should see an announcement. They can't keep up in the dark now.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Great! Now I gotta go see some movie that I never had any intention of seeing just so I can see this on the big screen. Why can't the put it in a movie I actually want to see

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Great! Now I gotta go see some movie that I never had any intention of seeing just so I can see this on the big screen. Why can't the put it in a movie I actually want to see

Lol we'll see it on TV plenty in the next few days and weeks and months... Anyways that movie didn't look to terrible anyways.

eygraber

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

Lol the movie actually wasn't that bad. However, it was the first opening night that I've been too where the theater was empty....Idk if that was because people are afraid of Irene or because the teaser is so bad ;)