DROID Bionic Mini-Press Shots Sneak Out!!!

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Thin enough for me.....I'd rather have a stout battery than a pretty slim phone that needs to stay on the charger all the time.

Sent from my Xoom

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: DROID Bionic Mini-Press Shots Sneak Out, A Clear Look at its

Looks good to me. I'm not worried so much about thickness anyways because I don't wear skinny jeans :p

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

Our source also added that Verizon Wireless may launch a ?promo? wherein they will bundle the Lapdock with a ?cheaper? price tag if bought on launch date. Lapdock is the optional Droid Bionic accessory that can transform the phone into a conventional netbook computer packed with the internet browser and other helpful applications.

I hope to God that they don't overprice this thing or put burdensome requirements on it (i.e. tethering plan, et al). I don't have a tablet and my current notebook should be a doorstop so I am seriously looking at this!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site

You'll pay 299$ and you'll need a tether plan for webtop

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

You'll pay 299$ and you'll need a tether plan for webtop

Any source/validation on this?

If VZW wants to pull the tether plan on this they can gleefully shove this peripheral where the sun doesn't shine. My monthly bill w/them is high enough TYVM.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Nope. But att charges. Any way if they still have 30$ unlimited tethering that's what ill get

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
This phone is shaping up to be one svelte device. I don't plan on paying an extra $30 for tethering either until Big Red can justify the cost. I'll find a way around it.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Looks good to me. I'm not worried so much about thickness anyways because I don't wear skinny jeans :p

LMAO - I wear the ones with the saying...If you can't resist pie ala mode, then slip into a pair of our wide loads!

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

LMAO - I wear the ones with the saying...If you can't resist pie ala mode, then slip into a pair of our wide loads!

I think my wife swears I have a label (or should have one) that has this:
W37AR__37078_thumb.jpg

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
To me, something is only as thin as it is at its thickest part. With the image depicting it to be the same thick/thinness as the top of the X ............

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21