08-27-2011 04:47 PM
26 12
tools
    Do you get your phone earlier if you pre-order it through Verizon's website?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-26-2011 07:17 PM
    Sometimes you do but most of the time you get them the day they were supposed to be released in stores.
    08-26-2011 07:34 PM
    Oh man I plan to pre order because I thought you get it next day shipping!
    08-26-2011 08:26 PM
    Oh man I plan to pre order because I thought you get it next day shipping!
    Normally they offer free overnight shipping....you have to put in a shipping code like OVRNGHT or something like that, it is on there website. We may be able to order it on 9/1 and receive it on 9/2; it's been know to happen.
    08-26-2011 08:32 PM
    That would be so great! My BB Tour is basically on life support and I need my phone for work.
    08-26-2011 08:38 PM
    I plan on pre-ordering and overnighting (free or not). Would loved to have gotten that Costco deal but no costco in my state and no costco membership to order online....
    08-26-2011 09:04 PM
    That would be so great! My BB Tour is basically on life support and I need my phone for work.
    my storms random freezing and restarts is getting old. I need this Bionic Stat. Whats with our BB's? lol
    08-26-2011 09:05 PM
    my storms random freezing and restarts is getting old. I need this Bionic Stat. Whats with our BB's? lol
    My Storm 2 still works great (well, as good as a Storm 2 can work) and I found several people on Craig's List willing to buy my phone, dock, recharger, and case for $100! I want to sell it while it still works! Hurry Bionic, hurry! I was hoping to see a Bionic commercial on CBS football as Verizon is sponsor, but noting so far that I have seen. Anybody else see any???
    08-26-2011 09:44 PM
    I've nuked and reinstalled the OS like 5 times and within a few weeks the same crap keeps happening. BB operating software is JUNK! It doesn't help that the hardware is outdated as well.
    08-26-2011 10:12 PM
    The only phone I've owned that never gave me a problem was the LG Voyager.
    08-26-2011 10:13 PM
    I may just have too much crap running. I do nightly resets and if I decide to trade it in a good factory reset should do the trick. Just got too much junk on it and don't plan on moving it until I need to transfer it to my new bionic.
    08-26-2011 10:25 PM
    If you don't like it and want to return it (after receiving it on a pre-order), can you return it to a store or do you have to send it back?
    08-26-2011 10:43 PM
    If you don't like it and want to return it (after receiving it on a pre-order), can you return it to a store or do you have to send it back?
    If you preorder it, then you gotta send it back if you want a refund
    juergen99 and adinofaries like this.
    08-26-2011 11:20 PM
    If you preorder it, then you gotta send it back if you want a refund
    Ouch, that's something to think about. And they probably make you pay for shipping. They don't give me NUTHIN'! lol.

Well anyways, I plan on pre-ordering, even if I can get that sweet Costco deal. I won't really need the docks, and the navigation dock will probably not fit in my already cluttered '68 Beetle lol. But I think I would like that extra battery...I'll see how the battery life is before I decide on another battery though, the Android Central shop will probably have a deal soon anyways (please?).

Maybe Verizon will have something in the terms of cheap accessories anyways, I only really need a case.
    One thing is that I'm on my parents' family plan, could she give me the NE2 if I wanted it? I think only the account holder gets the NE2, but I would think she would be able to transfer it to me.
    08-26-2011 11:43 PM
    Ouch, that's something to think about. And they probably make you pay for shipping. They don't give me NUTHIN'! lol.

Well anyways, I plan on pre-ordering, even if I can get that sweet Costco deal. I won't really need the docks, and the navigation dock will probably not fit in my already cluttered '68 Beetle lol. But I think I would like that extra battery...I'll see how the battery life is before I decide on another battery though, the Android Central shop will probably have a deal soon anyways (please?).

Maybe Verizon will have something in the terms of cheap accessories anyways, I only really need a case.
    One thing is that I'm on my parents' family plan, could she give me the NE2 if I wanted it? I think only the account holder gets the NE2, but I would think she would be able to transfer it to me.
    Haha yea man I feel for you, but if I recall correctly, in the box when I ordered my OG droid through the website and I THINK it came with a slip to sent back. But I could be wrong ha

But same here, but my account has my parents under my account so I get to use their upgrades haha.
    08-26-2011 11:55 PM
    Haha yea man I feel for you, but if I recall correctly, in the box when I ordered my OG droid through the website and I THINK it came with a slip to sent back. But I could be wrong ha

But same here, but my account has my parents under my account so I get to use their upgrades haha.
    Lucky! Ahahaha. See I hope I get the NE2, my mom doesn't need it lol. She doesn't even need a new phone actually, her's still works, mine's falling apart.
    08-27-2011 12:36 AM
    Lucky! Ahahaha. See I hope I get the NE2, my mom doesn't need it lol. She doesn't even need a new phone actually, her's still works, mine's falling apart.
    Dang, that suck. But for sure I'm preorderinb on hour 1 of launch of it haha.

I still got to figure out how to use my other upgrades as my own...
    08-27-2011 01:35 AM
    Its on the my account section it says transfer upgrade
    08-27-2011 02:37 AM
    Dang, that suck. But for sure I'm preorderinb on hour 1 of launch of it haha.

I still got to figure out how to use my other upgrades as my own...
    I'm not sure if I want to pre-order or look for a better deal like at Costco lol. But I'd much rather get the phone by itself, but I'd kind of like some of those accessories, especially the battery. I really need a case the most.
    08-27-2011 02:42 AM
    All of that stuff for free???? I have a $100.00 NE2 upgrade discount on my line and will investigate if Costco will allowm ne to use it with them. If so, I will go that route. And it's free...wow hard to walk away from a deal like that. Let's hope they honor my $100.00 discount. I always say that it is better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
    08-27-2011 06:33 AM

You are correct, it does have a return label you slap on to send it back...no charge to you.
    08-27-2011 07:36 AM
    Speedy, how do you still have a $100NE2? I had one but they reduced it to $50 a while back?
    08-27-2011 07:47 AM
    I'm not sure if I want to pre-order or look for a better deal like at Costco lol. But I'd much rather get the phone by itself, but I'd kind of like some of those accessories, especially the battery. I really need a case the most.
    Yea I saw that deal from costco. But I don't have a membership but my mother does and I just don't want the hassle lol
    08-27-2011 10:42 AM
    Speedy, how do you still have a $100NE2? I had one but they reduced it to $50 a while back?

I still have my $50 NE2 upgrade and another $50 for being the primary line, so the Bionic's only going to cost me $199.
    08-27-2011 04:07 PM
    there is a 50 discount for primary line? When did this happen? Is it still in effect?
    08-27-2011 04:40 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD