Droid Does Contest Counter: Timer & Waiting Room

BIONICBOY55

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Droid Bionic lands on DroidDoes.com

The Droid Bionic is now on DroidDoes.com heres a link: DROID DOES

Now you have to have a bloger code to log on and I have no idea how get it and it also has a timer what ever THAT means. If anybody has any info comment telling it and I hoped this blog helped!

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bionic on Droid Does now

Was about to post this, but looked first. Central Cali here and it says 38:44.

I'm guessing everyone needs to put in their 4 codes or something to unlock a video? Anyways looks like we're set for thursday also, Phil knows something but can't tell us waaaa :'(

Can you believe they would trust him with a secret, ha!

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Re: droiddoes.com/bionic - input codes?

I get them having Andoird Central, and at a stretch BGR. But the other 2 sites I have never heard of? Why were those sites chosen?

sethjk

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

I get them having Andoird Central, and at a stretch BGR. But the other 2 sites I have never heard of? Why were those sites chosen?

BoingBoing and Joystiq are also huge tech sites- just a little different than AC and BGR; though I would think engadget or gizmodo would be more likely to be involved then them- Joystiq might be affiliated with Gizmodo though, not sure.

Syounger64

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

That's so dumb! lol. How am I supposed to win a phone using an app I need to the phone to use? :-\. I don't have my first Android phone yet: The Droid Bionic. Wtf Motorola.

Same here. I have a blackberry 9300 that I've been squinting at for months and I've been seriously considering this phone over the sg2 but the price is a bit high.

So tell me...Why should I pay 100 bucks more for Bionic if Att comes out with a 199 price tag for their new Samsung galaxy 2 phone especially when I'm already an Att customer with an unlimited plan?

I saw some say Motorola phones are better built but is the Bionic really a better phone than sg2?

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I have a blackberry 9300 that I've been squinting at for months and I've been seriously considering this phone over the sg2 but the price is a bit high.

So tell me...Why should I pay 100 bucks more for Bionic if Att comes out with a 199 price tag for their new Samsung galaxy 2 phone especially when I'm already an Att customer with an unlimited plan?

I saw some say Motorola phones are better built but is the Bionic really a better phone than sg2?

Something I've been wondering as well.

I'm defense going to get the bionic but it really had me thinking, why am I paying an extra 100 when the sg2 might even turn out to be a better phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Verizon's network is much faster, and they are generally much more reliable than ATT. That would be the argument, but it comes down to preference on the phones. If you'd be happier with the SGS2 then get it. Also you would not get unlimited data if you switch to verizon, so if you are a heavy data user, not around wifi much, then maybe you should just stick with your ATT plan.

It figures to have a better radio, some people prefer the build quality of moto phones... but overall why don't you just wait until both the phones are in stores, then go in and play with them yourself and make your own mind up. Nobody can tell you what you're going to like more... especially regarding a phone that nobody here has in their hands now.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

I wish I understood what was going on. Anyone else know what this is all about, possibly an online scavenger hunt that will lead to hidde bionics?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I wish I understood what was going on. Anyone else know what this is all about, possibly an online scavenger hunt that will lead to hidde bionics?

In a nutshell it involves you running around your town looking for certain things and "collecting" them in order to enter the contest. IMO even then you'll be one of like many thousand people who do it and enter, so like any nationwide contest your chances of winning are pretty damn small. I wouldn't waste your time. Some people like these things though. In that case, by all means, knock yourself out.

EDIT: Oh might have been talking about that AR contest thing when you just meant the input codes thing... I think the codes thing is just going to be to unlock the video on droiddoes.com for the bionic, nothing more. Maybe I'm wrong. All the contest and video stuff is just dumb to me though. I just want them to put up a dang pre-order already :)

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site

Tried three different browsers, clearing the cache on all, and still cannot see the Bionic logo on the page.

Damn work computer...

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Phil's got us covered, but obviously he's been sworn to secrecy until that timer runs out. Why must they tease us? :'(

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
@DroidLanding is Alive!!!

System rebooting...awaiting full code authorization for video access!

Getting close now!!!!

No more FAKE twitter accounts!!!!!!!!

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Blah. My orginal droid with Project Elite Gingerbread @1.00 ghz just can't handle it very well. two reboots. I give up.

DubA

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

This is just straight junk. We come to this site all the darn time and now we have to wait to get info. Is Phil under a NDA????

envizion

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

hmm seeing as it unlocks a video, i'm guessing its the full bionic commercial following up the teaser, but timer is oddly counting down to 12 PM PST tomorrow. why noon?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress