Docking Station Question...

kindrudekid

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Well , I'm a Android Virgin, till date i owned a Nokia 5800, infact I'm a Verizon Virgin, cause i just Immigrated to the States from India 3 months back...

I have been without a phone for months [settled on DX2 den heard of SGS2 and now bionic since s2 not comming on the big red, and dont have patience for droid prime]

and now i plan of gettin Bionic,

Recently i found the Awesome Cotco deal on the forums and I have one question/query/suggestion regarding the Dock Station.

is there a third party dock or the dock provided by moto itself tat also doubles up as a USB HUB for my PC, II use my PC to charge everything via USB, and I need lots of USB port, so a dock that also acts as a USB HUb givin me four more usb or atleast 3 would be great...

till now i havent seen any :( and i want such docking stations that can also be used as a USB hub....

and IMO it would be great that a dock that doubles up as a UB hub, even if it has to take two usb Inputs to make it work....
Thanks for the reply

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I have not seen anything like what you are asking for.

However, in the spirit of beeing a smarta$$, technically the HD Dock 'is' a USB hub for your phone since you can plug in a usb keyboard, mouse, etc.... :) It just wont present those devices to your PC.