WillyWonka

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Does the Bionic come with Skype mobile with 2-way video support? If so, how well does it work over 3g?

Also, is there an LTE toogle switch so you can turn of the LTE radio when not in such an area?

xTommyx

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Does the Bionic come with Skype mobile with 2-way video support? If so, how well does it work over 3g?

Also, is there an LTE toogle switch so you can turn of the LTE radio when not in such an area?

Direct quote from p3droid:

"Bionic doesn't have a switch to toggle lte..but can be done in the settings/wireless menu"

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

It also has skype video chat. I'm not sure how any of us would know how well it works, though. There is also a toggle in the market you can use for 4G. Not that big of a deal.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
It also has skype video chat. I'm not sure how any of us would know how well it works, though. There is also a toggle in the market you can use for 4G. Not that big of a deal.

I would only turn off the 4G radio if I was in an area that didn't have it, or I wanted to save a little battery. There are little widgets you can get in the market to turn off the 4G radio, I saw a few for the Thunderbolt.
And for Skype chat, just compare it to how well it works on other 4G devices and other 3G devices. Obviously 4G-4G is the best, 4G-3G is useless, and 3G-3G is going to be a little less quality, but still works. Depends on the 3G signal you're getting. And WiFi should always work well.