Droid Bionic 9/8/2011 Countdown Waiting Room

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
There are a bunch of people that have been ordering it today (right now) over the phone and having it shipped to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Just have it sent to your office.

Yeah, I saw that thread. I've got a sales guy I've used multiple times in the past, and he's always been knowledgable and even hooked me up with phone case that was supposed to go in the trash cuz the packaging had been damaged.

I'm going to at least talk to him before ordering it.

Also, I'm on call for jury duty right now... I may have to go to that tomorrow, wont know till 6pm tonite. would be awesome to have my new phone before I have to serve.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Dammit... really regretting upgrading back in June to lock in my unlimited data and not waiting. Looks like I won't be getting it tomorrow from Costco while taking my X2 back, and I sure can't afford full retail either.

csimme01

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Right there with ya :) My Boss knows I was either planning on coming in quite late or most likely not showing up on Thursday. i'm leaning towards the not showing up as i'll want to put the Bionic through the ringer. I do want to test the hell outa that Lapdock too, so they better have it! lol

I thought about just going in late but I would just sit around, playing with my new toy, being annoyed by people wanting me do do "work" This way me and my new baby can have nice quiet alone time all day. It will also make it less annoying to my wife. She has been a real good sport during my "Bionic Crush"
of the last few months. No reason to push my luck any farther.

Rhuarc

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, might as well jump in! A sales rep at the Costco near me told me they have 6 in for tomorrow morning, but that if I called her at 9 she would set one aside for me when they open at 10. Can't wait! Still sitting on my old Blackberry Tour...

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
sitting on a Samsung Omnia (replacement for my stolen DX).

I'm only eligible for the 1 year early upgrade, so no Costco for me. I'll be hitting up BJs around 10am tmw to see if they have any bundled deals...otherwise, hopping right over to the VZW store next door to get my Bionic. :D

sophi_psych

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Stoked! Waking up at 6:30 to get one as soon as the Verizon store opens. The rep that I talked with in person last Saturday slipped and told me his store will be getting 50. But I'm not taking any chances.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar