Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By KillerG
  • 1 Post By 2defmouze
  • 1 Post By KillerG
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ARena Game: Easiest Way To Win

Find an empty field that's around 2.5 miles squared and an electric golf cart. Not only am I finding things as if they were right in front of me, but I'm also driving around a 2.5 square mile field laughing like a maniac at how awesome this is

ROM
    AOKP JB

Default Re: ARena Game: Easiest Way To Win

Quote Originally Posted by eygraber View Post
    Find an empty field that's around 2.5 miles squared and an electric golf cart. Not only am I finding things as if they were right in front of me, but I'm also driving around a 2.5 square mile field laughing like a maniac at how awesome this is
    That sounds like fun lol. I'm just doing the streetview thing...sitting on my street and it pops up stuff really close to me. I get done in like 2 minutes lol.
    And I'm hoping someone in this forum wins something (preferably me ) I think it would be cool to see that.
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.
    sph890 likes this.

How do you do streetview?
    I customized my signature using Motomaker

Us with an og droid are only allowed to watch the fun we can't participate...thanks motorola...

Quote Originally Posted by meth68 View Post
    Us with an og droid are only allowed to watch the fun we can't participate...thanks motorola...
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling. It took me three tries but it finally worked
    I customized my signature using Motomaker
    ** Superhero **

Global Posts
    2,038 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meth68 View Post
    Use your computer and google maps/street view.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Yeah I gave in and tried it out on the computer out of boredom.. problem is it keeps freezing up and getting to be unplayable after a few minutes, tried like 3 times. For those wondering how to get there, you just go to droiddoes.com, click Play game or whatever it is in the upper left, then you'll see an option to click if you don't have a compatible device.

Curious to know if anyone else is having these freeze up issues or if its just me and my POS old computer, lol..
    Thanked by:

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Yeah I gave in and tried it out on the computer out of boredom.. problem is it keeps freezing up and getting to be unplayable after a few minutes, tried like 3 times. For those wondering how to get there, you just go to droiddoes.com, click Play game or whatever it is in the upper left, then you'll see an option to click if you don't have a compatible device.

Curious to know if anyone else is having these freeze up issues or if its just me and my POS old computer, lol..
    Well I have a mid-top range Lenovo laptop so I have no problem running it. It's just slow to load that much maps at a time over my home network. Again...I need this phone to run the game!
    There's a new phone that will run Crysis on Ultra at 120 fps on a 2160p display that's coming out 3 months after you buy your next phone.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by KillerG View Post
    Well I have a mid-top range Lenovo laptop so I have no problem running it. It's just slow to load that much maps at a time over my home network. Again...I need this phone to run the game!
    Word. My connection is great we have Fios but my laptop is around 4 yrs old and gets slow a bit. Must be that then. When I was trying it just kept bugging up and getting unplayable around when I'd get to grabbing the 4th or so 'bionic' piece or whatever they're calling it. Oh well.. guess I'll have to get it the old fashioned way, spending money I don't have
    KillerG likes this.

ROM
    AOKP JB

Word. My connection is great we have Fios but my laptop is around 4 yrs old and gets slow a bit. Must be that then. When I was trying it just kept bugging up and getting unplayable around when I'd get to grabbing the 4th or so 'bionic' piece or whatever they're calling it. Oh well.. guess I'll have to get it the old fashioned way, spending money I don't have
    I'm entering all 4 of my possible entries every 30 minutes I have on this. If I even have a CHANCE of winning I'd take it...save myself some of that money. I need a new TV anyways, and I could use a quadcopter, tablet, or another laptop. I'd probably sell the XOOM though, I have no real use for it if I already have a Bionic.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I'm entering all 4 of my possible entries every 30 minutes I have on this. If I even have a CHANCE of winning I'd take it...save myself some of that money. I need a new TV anyways, and I could use a quadcopter, tablet, or another laptop. I'd probably sell the XOOM though, I have no real use for it if I already have a Bionic.
    Hmm was about to say I'd sell any of that junk but now I'm thinking I could really use a new laptop

What the hell is a quadcopter? More importantly.. why would I need one?

ROM
    AOKP JB

Hmm was about to say I'd sell any of that junk but now I'm thinking I could really use a new laptop

What the hell is a quadcopter? More importantly.. why would I need one?
    I would keep that mostly because I love RC helicopters and stuff. It's just a giant 4 bladed helicopter that you can control using an Android device.
    Why would you sell a brand new TV? I soooo need a new TV in my room lol. The XOOM yeah, I could understand. If you have a Bionic, there is almost no use for a XOOM that doesn't even have LTE yet.
    jroc likes this.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I would keep that mostly because I love RC helicopters and stuff. It's just a giant 4 bladed helicopter that you can control using an Android device.
    Why would you sell a brand new TV? I soooo need a new TV in my room lol. The XOOM yeah, I could understand. If you have a Bionic, there is almost no use for a XOOM that doesn't even have LTE yet.
    Ah yeah just googled the copter... cool but I'd sell it. Only thing I'd keep is the laptop. I'd sell the tv because I already have a 47" LG flatty in my bedroom. Its like 4 yrs old now but honestly runs fantastic, no need for a new tv anytime soon here.

ROM
    AOKP JB

Ah yeah just googled the copter... cool but I'd sell it. Only thing I'd keep is the laptop. I'd sell the tv because I already have a 47" LG flatty in my bedroom. Its like 4 yrs old now but honestly runs fantastic, no need for a new tv anytime soon here.
    I'd sell the LG and keep the new one depending on the size that the new one has lol. The copter is a cool novelty item and would be fun to screw around with.

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts

Yea I Googled the quad copter to see some stuff. I'm into RC cars and helicopters too. Had a helicopter, monster truck and corvette. Kids broke all 3...

I would definitely keep it. Especially after looking at prices on Amazon...lol. I plan on getting another truck and helicopter this Christmas anyway. The quad copter would be nice for the collection.

I plan on moving into a house next year hopefully so an extra TV would be nice for free.

It is pretty sad, but I would be (secretly) most excited to win the quadrocopter, even though I could put most of the other stuff to more productive use, or sell it. I would have a lot of fun with the quadrocopter but I just can't see myself buying something that frivolous at the moment.

ROM
    AOKP JB

Quote Originally Posted by GBH2 View Post
    It is pretty sad, but I would be (secretly) most excited to win the quadrocopter, even though I could put most of the other stuff to more productive use, or sell it. I would have a lot of fun with the quadrocopter but I just can't see myself buying something that frivolous at the moment.
    You guys are making me hope I win lol. I so want any of that stuff, it would be helpful in any way to get the Bionic anyways...that's what I really want.

my computer is not that old, its freezing up also...I can usually get the first 3 items and I end up freezing as I'm on my way to the 4th...happened 3 times already.

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oresteez View Post
    my computer is not that old, its freezing up also...I can usually get the first 3 items and I end up freezing as I'm on my way to the 4th...happened 3 times already.
    Are you using Chrome? Thats the only browser I've tried thats fast and gives me the least trouble, except for the typing m problem. Copy and Ctrl V fixes that. I just copy my entire email address and paste it in.

IE works perfectly....but is waaaay too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    Are you using Chrome? Thats the only browser I've tried thats fast and gives me the least trouble, except for the typing m problem. Copy and Ctrl V fixes that. I just copy my entire email address and paste it in.

IE works perfectly....but is waaaay too slow.
    I've been using my Chrome browser and had no problems until today. Now the pink dots to go after do not show up. I was able to play with the maxi and mini button for the map to show it but now it will only give me 1 or 2. If I get lucky enough to have them all show up then it hangs up and won't move. Once the timer said I had plenty of time and it announced that I only had a minute left. Can't figure out what is wrong all of a sudden.

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angelbowler View Post
    I've been using my Chrome browser and had no problems until today. Now the pink dots to go after do not show up. I was able to play with the maxi and mini button for the map to show it but now it will only give me 1 or 2. If I get lucky enough to have them all show up then it hangs up and won't move. Once the timer said I had plenty of time and it announced that I only had a minute left. Can't figure out what is wrong all of a sudden.
    This started happening to me yesterday.

Try zooming in and out of the lil map alot and fast. It works for me sometimes. Earlier today I had more than 4 items show up...lol. I had about 6-7 robots on screen and an extra quad copter.

I assume its because more ppl know now. Trying its best to handle the extra load?