Confirmed realese date for the droid bionic *leaked* no lie!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIONICBOY55

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Now I know that there is a lot of speculation about the bionic coming on september 8th and alot of people say thats bull. But I called our local verizon retailer and they said that it is confirmed to coming out this Thursday (September 8) and the price will be around $299 with a two year upgrade. Whether this leaked info or not we dont know but we do know for a fact you can buy it september 8th ( If you want to know whether this is supposed to be realesed or not call your retailer and if they say they dont know there either lazy or it IS LEAKED)

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Confirmed realese date for the droid bionic *leaked* no lie!!

ummmmmmm hate to burst your bubble but this was hard confirmed last week. :) Even the commercials on TV last week had 9/8

Thanks though bud for the effort!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Confirmed realese date for the droid bionic *leaked* no lie!!

Now I know that there is a lot of speculation about the bionic coming on september 8th and alot of people say thats bull. But I called our local verizon retailer and they said that it is confirmed to coming out this Thursday (September 8) and the price will be around $299 with a two year upgrade. Whether this leaked info or not we dont know but we do know for a fact you can buy it september 8th ( If you want to know whether this is supposed to be realesed or not call your retailer and if they say they dont know there either lazy or it IS LEAKED)

Thanks very much, but we do have a solid release date :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae