Security?

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
This may be a little off topic, but I plan on picking up a Bionic on Tuesday (payday), anyway I read somewhere about a security app that was kind of like Seek Droid but it had some other cool features. It would snap a picture of someone trying to break into your phone if they missed your unlock code 3 times. I thought it would be a good idea to have it on the most BAD A$$ phone out. Do any of you know the name?

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not any help on this question, but also had a security related question. Are there any apps along the lines of truecrypt that I could use to make an encrypted section on the sd card? would be awesome if it could be decrypted on PC or phone.

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the responses, actually when I am @ work we have to leave our phones in little cabbies in the break room so our boss knows that we aren't abusing "his time". :D he can be a real douch. But this would keep the punk kids away from it, or @least let me know if they are jacking with it. Yeah I think if I had an iphone I would leave it anywhere just to get rid of the damn thing. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci