Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By antisniperspy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    SS 5.5 / ULV1100

Default Security?

This may be a little off topic, but I plan on picking up a Bionic on Tuesday (payday), anyway I read somewhere about a security app that was kind of like Seek Droid but it had some other cool features. It would snap a picture of someone trying to break into your phone if they missed your unlock code 3 times. I thought it would be a good idea to have it on the most BAD A$$ phone out. Do any of you know the name?

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Default Re: Security?

I think it is called... Track and Protect

I can' t imagine anyone besides my wife ever putting their hands on my phone. Do you leave it lying around a lot?
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    I can' t imagine anyone besides my wife ever putting their hands on my phone. Do you leave it lying around a lot?
    He is the guy that keeps leaving apple Iphones at bars..
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by antisniperspy View Post
    He is the guy that keeps leaving apple Iphones at bars..
    hahahahahahahaha

I'm not any help on this question, but also had a security related question. Are there any apps along the lines of truecrypt that I could use to make an encrypted section on the sd card? would be awesome if it could be decrypted on PC or phone.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    SS 5.5 / ULV1100

Thanks for the responses, actually when I am @ work we have to leave our phones in little cabbies in the break room so our boss knows that we aren't abusing "his time". he can be a real douch. But this would keep the punk kids away from it, or @least let me know if they are jacking with it. Yeah I think if I had an iphone I would leave it anywhere just to get rid of the damn thing.