Just Ordered the Bionic this morning

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone that gets a receipt, can you post the sku for the phone? Might help people that are getting stuck on the phone calls.

debonu

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
ggrrr my local Verizon store just pulled the "oh we don't know if we are getting those" shtick with me... Seriously the phone has been officially announced!! Drop the super secret squirrel crud already! =/ Going to try the kiosk in BJ's next to see if they are any better. If not then *611 it is.

DavidNPro

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Was able to order mine using 611 a little while ago.

HOWEVER, to my shock and horror, they said they selected overnight shipping but I will not be receiving it until Friday.

Oh another day of waiting for me....:eek:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Thought this was a tad weird... The guy who I spoke to an hour ago and said he'd hold one for me actually just called me back to say that "I'm not supposed to say this, but we're only going to have 9 in stock..." blah blah blah and saying he would charge it through my account today so it will be paid for and then I can just come in and pick it up and activate it tomorrow morning. I told him thats fine but made it clear I want to open it and activate it myself at home tomorrow, not in store.

I'm going to bet it has something to do with him trying to lock in the commission for himself or something like that. Honestly don't care, long as I get my phone tomorrow morning and he doesn't screw up my plan or anything.

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was the first one ordering from my rep... he was pretty awesome about everything. He didn't even know it was for sale since they just went through training for it on Monday.

Got it for $250 with my NE2, $14 in tax since I live in PA, and free overnight shipping. Everything for $264... not bad at all.

Now I get to find out what is worse... From January until now, or from now until 3PM tomorrow afternoon. I'm guessing the latter.

Bush985

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I was able to order mine this morning. She did say it may arrive on Friday as the charge has to go through the finance department first.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I got mine ordered this morning as well. Got free overnight shipping with delivery by 3pm tomorrow. Waiting on email confirmation...

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
How did you get them to find out that they could, in fact, sell the bionic today?

Just tell them you want to order a phone. Then when they ask tell them the Bionic. Also, I said I read online that a bunch of people preordered it. It helped me feel like less of a geek too... haha.

Bush985

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It took three tries, but the third person was able to put the order through. I was on the same call, just kept getting transferred. I mentioned that I read online people where able to order it, and she was able to push it through finally. The second guy I talked to was from Telesales, and was completly unhelpful. In fact was kind of rude and short with me. He said he couldn't order the phone until tomorrow, end of story. He told me I need to talk to *611 to order it.

lousvette

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It took me calling three times then my son called two more times and on the second try he found one that could order it for me. I'll have it tomorrow

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Called my local Verizon store to ask if they open early tomorrow. They open at 9 like normal. The guy on the phone asked me if I was getting the Bionic and I said yep. Can't wait!

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, that's excellent news. I am still waiting for an email of any sort.

I just called to check on my email confirmation, and was told not to expect anything until atleast 4pm EST, because that is typically when FedEx picks up shipments and it will be automatically generated then.

DonkeyMcdonkerton

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine from a very very nice lady. When I first called, she said "Oh, im sorry they aren't out yet". I proceeded to tell her how I know a few folks who were able to order the phone already and she said, let me check, I've been on vacation.

She got back and said okay, we can do it but can't promise it will be here by tomorrow because she doesn't know the stock situation. It shows in stock so it should be like a normal order and I should have it by 3pm tomorrow, but it may ship out tomorrow because that's when it is released. She was nice, and since she put me on hold she offered a free case or charger.

Total with overnight is $264.99. I wont be able to make it to a store tomorrow, so if I get it on Friday, it's not the end of the world, but I hope to have it tomorrow.

dcgore

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I just called to check on my email confirmation, and was told not to expect anything until atleast 4pm EST, because that is typically when FedEx picks up shipments and it will be automatically generated then.

Excellent, thank you. I guess i'll start freaking out if i get nothing tonight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay