Just Ordered the Bionic this morning

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It is not on the VZW website yet so I called *611 and they took my order for the Bionic. Total cost was 314 after taxes. It is being shipped via Fedex overnight so I should revcieve it by 3:00 tomorrow.

Reactions: frappa

lousvette

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. Is Verizon that screwed up that you will get different answers on something like this depending on who you talk to?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... try ordering now to get by 2-3pm tomorrow... or go to store in the morning get at 10am...? Think I'm gonna just go into the store tomorrow... Nice that they're finally taking orders tho

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I thought you were lying...but I just ordered it over telesales. $340 was my total ( i guess since early upgrade fee of $20). I'll have it by 7pm tomorrow :D..unless it comes when I'm at campus or if my roommates aren't home..then i'll be screwed until I pick it up at the FedEx place on Friday. So excited you told me this dude!

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I thought you were lying...but I just ordered it over telesales. $340 was my total ( i guess since early upgrade fee of $20). I'll have it by 7pm tomorrow :D..unless it comes when I'm at campus or if my roommates aren't home..then i'll be screwed until I pick it up at the FedEx place on Friday. So excited you told me this dude!
No problem I have actually called everyday this week....as soon as I got it I wanted to share they love...

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Im having some bad luck this morning. Tried to call but Verizon keeps saying My upgrade is up January 2013... 2013?! ... I purchased my last phone on a 1 year contract in 2009... I had 2 upgrades on the account this year. What's happening? Figures my luck would go south around the release of the phone.

edit: just called -- I DO have 2 upgrades available.. and the rep confirmed tomorrow is the day "We'll be letting those goes tomorrow" and he tried to see if he could have me pre-order one but ultimately said he couldn't and asked me to call back tomorrow. So tomorrow's the day... one more day.

Last edited:

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Im having some bad luck this morning. Tried to call but Verizon keeps saying My upgrade is up January 2013... 2013?! ... I purchased my last phone on a 1 year contract in 2009... I had 2 upgrades on the account this year. What's happening? Figures my luck would go south around the release of the phone.

Check your upgrade dates on the VZW website, call them on the phone while you have the website up and do not let them get off the phone until they honor it.

Reactions: anon(387460)

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
No problem I have actually called everyday this week....as soon as I got it I wanted to share they love...

haha it's greatly appreciated. My friend butt dialed me( that's why I'm awake this early). I couldn't go back to sleep so as usual, I got on androidcentral and saw this. I gotta thank my friend for waking me up and you again for telling us. I'm just nervous I won't be here and I'll miss it...plus my apartment numbers are really messed up so according to mapquest, it's not an address...so I hope it still comes here. Last time I missed something from FedEx here, I had to drive all the way to Johnson City, TN (about an hr away from Boone, NC) to pick it up. Don't get me wrong tho, I would definitely do it for the Bionic, no questions asked lol.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I just tried and got the sorry its not available until tomorrow. Also Telesales doesnt open for another 20 mins, so you got a rep that just went ahead and keyed the order early. Gratz.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
haha it's greatly appreciated. My friend butt dialed me( that's why I'm awake this early). I couldn't go back to sleep so as usual, I got on androidcentral and saw this. I gotta thank my friend for waking me up and you again for telling us. I'm just nervous I won't be here and I'll miss it...plus my apartment numbers are really messed up so according to mapquest, it's not an address...so I hope it still comes here. Last time I missed something from FedEx here, I had to drive all the way to Johnson City, TN (about an hr away from Boone, NC) to pick it up. Don't get me wrong tho, I would definitely do it for the Bionic, no questions asked lol.

You can call back and have them switch the delivery to UPS and then you do not need to sign for it.

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
You can call back and have them switch the delivery to UPS and then you do not need to sign for it.

oh really? I might hold off on that since I live in college apartments, not that I don't trust everyone but just to be safe. I usually leave a note saying i authorize you to leave order # xxx and sign the note & stuff and they'll leave it at the door (this is at my home address) but since i'm at school and I don't really know my neighbors too well, I think I'll just pray that my roommates are in my apartment when it comes

Bunza Steele

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine also!!!

They wanted to charge me $12.99 for overnight shipping instead of 2 day for free. The rep finally found a code to give me overnight for $2.00.