Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Just Ordered the Bionic this morning

It is not on the VZW website yet so I called *611 and they took my order for the Bionic. Total cost was 314 after taxes. It is being shipped via Fedex overnight so I should revcieve it by 3:00 tomorrow.
    Thanked by:
    frappa 

ROM
    "Shiny" Stock Android

Default Re: Just Ordered the Bionic this morning

Ive seen confirmations on other sites as well. Its starting early!

I just tried... No such luck They said it wasn't in there system yet.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Call back....I can not stand when they pull that.

Interesting. Is Verizon that screwed up that you will get different answers on something like this depending on who you talk to?

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Hmmm... try ordering now to get by 2-3pm tomorrow... or go to store in the morning get at 10am...? Think I'm gonna just go into the store tomorrow... Nice that they're finally taking orders tho

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

I thought you were lying...but I just ordered it over telesales. $340 was my total ( i guess since early upgrade fee of $20). I'll have it by 7pm tomorrow ..unless it comes when I'm at campus or if my roommates aren't home..then i'll be screwed until I pick it up at the FedEx place on Friday. So excited you told me this dude!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I hate going into a verizon store, they usually are uninformed and take forever....
    miller7796 and bigdanorama like this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by grn4frk View Post
    I thought you were lying...but I just ordered it over telesales. $340 was my total ( i guess since early upgrade fee of $20). I'll have it by 7pm tomorrow ..unless it comes when I'm at campus or if my roommates aren't home..then i'll be screwed until I pick it up at the FedEx place on Friday. So excited you told me this dude!
    No problem I have actually called everyday this week....as soon as I got it I wanted to share they love...
    Thanked by 2:

Mine will be here tomorrow before 3 as well oh yeah!!!!!!!

Oh yeah ne2 so it was 245

Im having some bad luck this morning. Tried to call but Verizon keeps saying My upgrade is up January 2013... 2013?! ... I purchased my last phone on a 1 year contract in 2009... I had 2 upgrades on the account this year. What's happening? Figures my luck would go south around the release of the phone.

edit: just called -- I DO have 2 upgrades available.. and the rep confirmed tomorrow is the day "We'll be letting those goes tomorrow" and he tried to see if he could have me pre-order one but ultimately said he couldn't and asked me to call back tomorrow. So tomorrow's the day... one more day.
    Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Smile Re: Just Ordered the Bionic this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Workodactyl View Post
    Im having some bad luck this morning. Tried to call but Verizon keeps saying My upgrade is up January 2013... 2013?! ... I purchased my last phone on a 1 year contract in 2009... I had 2 upgrades on the account this year. What's happening? Figures my luck would go south around the release of the phone.
    Check your upgrade dates on the VZW website, call them on the phone while you have the website up and do not let them get off the phone until they honor it.
    Thanked by:

Just called and the rep wouldn't let me order it today. Going to keep trying again later.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    No problem I have actually called everyday this week....as soon as I got it I wanted to share they love...
    haha it's greatly appreciated. My friend **** dialed me( that's why I'm awake this early). I couldn't go back to sleep so as usual, I got on androidcentral and saw this. I gotta thank my friend for waking me up and you again for telling us. I'm just nervous I won't be here and I'll miss it...plus my apartment numbers are really messed up so according to mapquest, it's not an address...so I hope it still comes here. Last time I missed something from FedEx here, I had to drive all the way to Johnson City, TN (about an hr away from Boone, NC) to pick it up. Don't get me wrong tho, I would definitely do it for the Bionic, no questions asked lol.
    Android Rules

Global Posts
    280 Global Posts

I just tried and got the sorry its not available until tomorrow. Also Telesales doesnt open for another 20 mins, so you got a rep that just went ahead and keyed the order early. Gratz.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by grn4frk View Post
    haha it's greatly appreciated. My friend **** dialed me( that's why I'm awake this early). I couldn't go back to sleep so as usual, I got on androidcentral and saw this. I gotta thank my friend for waking me up and you again for telling us. I'm just nervous I won't be here and I'll miss it...plus my apartment numbers are really messed up so according to mapquest, it's not an address...so I hope it still comes here. Last time I missed something from FedEx here, I had to drive all the way to Johnson City, TN (about an hr away from Boone, NC) to pick it up. Don't get me wrong tho, I would definitely do it for the Bionic, no questions asked lol.
    You can call back and have them switch the delivery to UPS and then you do not need to sign for it.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    You can call back and have them switch the delivery to UPS and then you do not need to sign for it.
    oh really? I might hold off on that since I live in college apartments, not that I don't trust everyone but just to be safe. I usually leave a note saying i authorize you to leave order # xxx and sign the note & stuff and they'll leave it at the door (this is at my home address) but since i'm at school and I don't really know my neighbors too well, I think I'll just pray that my roommates are in my apartment when it comes

I just ordered mine also!!!

They wanted to charge me $12.99 for overnight shipping instead of 2 day for free. The rep finally found a code to give me overnight for $2.00.

I was just told not available for pre sale yet

The rep just called me back and said they were opening up pre-orders as of 8 am. He put in an order for me with overnight shipping.

Unfortunately he was unable to waive the early upgrade fee but he credited my monthly bill for the amount anyways.

Yay!

I just called and guy told me he didn't know when it was coming out

Made 2 calls this morning. First one to telesales. They told me they would call me at 8am tomorrow to get the order in. Then I called customer support. He told me that they were not preordering.

They really don't have their act together. My first call the rep said not until tomorrow. I called back 10 minutes later and now the rep is telling me no problem, in stock, will have it tomorrow delievered by 3:00PM. Waiting for her to finish the order.

Now she just came back and said can not be ordered until tomorrow

They are taking orders. They are not taking orders. They are charging for TWO day shipment. They are calling back and saying next day for $2.

Ehh, I'll wait until tomorrow morning and order online. My upgrade is clearly stated there, my corporate discount is stated there and entering the FREEOVERNT code gets it to me over night, on Friday, for sure.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast