Appointment and Reservation

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from the Verizon store. I asked the lady at the door to confirm they would have the Bionic for tomorrow and she said yes. She got a rep for me and he has reserved a phone for me and got an appointment schedule for me when the doors open tomorrow morning. They open at the normal hour of 9:00am here in Arden NC. I asked what accessories would be available and he couldn't quite confirm them but mentioned that we could discuss them when I come in. This rep also mentioned a few other people have called about the Bionic. So I will likely be the first one out that door with a Bionic.

On another note I was pissed that the postal service miss sent my package of bionic screen protectors to the wrong post office which was nearby the verizon store. So after leaving VZW i went there to try and intercept it but its seems it already left for my post office. In conclusion I won't get them before I go buy the bionic. I'm thinkin to just leave the protect plastic on that comes with the phone until I can pick up my screen protectors in the afternoon. I'm one of those people that is paranoid about always having a screen protector on. But I did not want to pay the ridiculous price that verizon charges.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
if you get a otterbox case it comes with a protector in the box and since the phone uses gorilla glass you would be ok if you waited to get your other protectors.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Probably can't afford the case after throwing down $300 smackers but I figured it comes with a piece of plastic on the phone. I would only need to leave it on for about 8 hours before i get my package. Gorilla glass is nice but it just freaks me out. I do also have a TPU cover skin which will be here any day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21