Purchasing the bionic at a retail store vs. verizon store...

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm not really sure if this should be in another forum but here goes. Kind of a general question but it just so happens to involve the Bionic. I have a 2 phone calling plan with my wife. I gave my eligible discount to her so she could get an iphone about 6 months ago. I know. I know. Don't get me started. Anyway, I want to pick up a bionic at Costco for my phone upgrade now. I have an original Droid and the darn thing blew it's motivator. (Star Wars reference) However, the eligible discount shows up for her phone on the verizon site not mine. How will I handle the purchase at Costco? Tell them I want to buy the Bionic for the eligible phone but not have them activate it yet? Once home can I call verizon to get it transferred to my line and activate it then? I'm a bit clueless with the process. :confused:

Thanks

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really sure if this should be in another forum but here goes. Kind of a general question but it just so happens to involve the Bionic. I have a 2 phone calling plan with my wife. I gave my eligible discount to her so she could get an iphone about 6 months ago. I know. I know. Don't get me started. Anyway, I want to pick up a bionic at Costco for my phone upgrade now. I have an original Droid and the darn thing blew it's motivator. (Star Wars reference) However, the eligible discount shows up for her phone on the verizon site not mine. How will I handle the purchase at Costco? Tell them I want to buy the Bionic for the eligible phone but not have them activate it yet? Once home can I call verizon to get it transferred to my line and activate it then? I'm a bit clueless with the process. :confused:

Thanks

You can transfer her upgrade to your line.

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I know the discount can be transferred at a Verizon store or when making a purchase online with Verizon. But does a retail store not affiliated with Verizon have the ability to do that as well?

idahoguy

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I know the discount can be transferred at a Verizon store or when making a purchase online with Verizon. But does a retail store not affiliated with Verizon have the ability to do that as well?

I have the same situation with my account and I was able to transfer the upgrade to my phone on the Verizon Website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463